Zesty Slow Cooker Pot Roast and Taste of Fall Apple Topping
This twist on traditional chicken soup will make everyone happy!
Cheesy Ham and Potato Casserole – A delicious recipe made with a slow cooker
Graveyard Pasta Do you need something equally spooky and delicious for your little goblins to feast on this Halloween? This is the perfect meal! Simple and...
Zesty Slow Cooker Pot Roast
Everyone loves a delicious, tender, one-pot roast dinner to fill your tummy! This zesty roast is loaded with all your favorite veggies, even packed with juicy Italian tomatoes. So grab your family and gather around the table and enjoy a heart-warming meal together, because that's what slow cookin' is all about!
4 medium potatoes, peeled and chunked
1-2 cups baby carrots
1 onion of choice, chunked
2 cups celery, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 (14.5 ounce) can Italian diced tomatoes
2-3 pounds boneless beef chuck roast
2 tablespoons minced garlic
1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash garlic and herb
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
salt & pepper to taste
1 (10 3/4-ounce) can tomato soup
1. Add potatoes, carrots, celery, onion and diced tomatoes to the slow cooker.
2. Top vegetables with chuck roast.
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine garlic, oregano, parsley, Mrs. Dash garlic and herb, and red wine vinegar. Mix well.
4. Pour half of your spices on top of the roast and rub in with a spatula.
5. Flip roast over and add remaining spices to the roast.
6. Pour tomato soup on the roast and veggies.
7. Salt and pepper to taste.
8. Cover and cook on LOW for 8-10 hours or until your roast is fork tender.
Taste of Fall Apple Topping
We all know that crockin' can really fill your home with some tasty aromas… but this recipe takes it to a whole new level! Fall flavors will pull you in and tempt you until you are able to fully enjoy this yummy recipe as a topping on whatever you wish! Our choice? ICE CREAM! But we know this would be just as yummy on pancakes, waffles, or oatmeal!
4 medium apples, peeled & chopped
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup caramel bits
1/2 stick butter or margarine, sliced
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1-2 dashes allspice
1. Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker.
2. Cover and cook on LOW for 2-4 hours.
3. Serve over ice-cream or on pancakes or waffles. Would even be yummy on a coffee cake! Enjoy!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.