Hawaiian Meatballs – A tasty recipe that brings a taste of the islands to you.
Zucchini Cobbler – Reciper made with slow cooker
Sweet and tangy; we loved our first recipe, Teriyaki Chicken. It was the perfect meal to serve over a bed of rice, but we wish we would have added some...
Watergate Salad or Pistachio Salad as Nicole’s family calls it! So easy and delicious for the summer
- 1 (14 oz) Can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 small Package Jello Pistachio Pudding
- 1 medium tub of Cool Whip
- 1 small Package mini marshmallows
- 1 Cup shredded coconut
- Optional: extra chopped nuts if desired (the pudding mix will have some in it)
In a medium size bowl mix drained pineapple with pudding mix.
Add in cool whip, marshmallows, and coconut.
Stir until combined.
Refrigerate then serve!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.