If you like messy or not, you are not going to want to miss out on this mess. Dig into this light and scrumptious meal that you can easily freeze! It may look...
This is my Granddaughters favorite summer salad. I try to make it for her and her friends. Great on a hot day
Candied Sweet Potatoes – Great and easy recipe
Watergate Salad or Pistachio Salad as Nicole’s family calls it! So easy and delicious for the summer
- 1 (14 oz) Can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 small Package Jello Pistachio Pudding
- 1 medium tub of Cool Whip
- 1 small Package mini marshmallows
- 1 Cup shredded coconut
- Optional: extra chopped nuts if desired (the pudding mix will have some in it)
In a medium size bowl mix drained pineapple with pudding mix.
Add in cool whip, marshmallows, and coconut.
Stir until combined.
Refrigerate then serve!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.