Slow Cooked Pineapple Chicken – A delicious recipe made in a slow cooker
Serve this fruit favorite at your next party or get together and everyone will be asking, “You made this in the slow cooker?”. You can tell them,...
Sweet and Sour Ribs – A tasty ribs recipe for the slow cooker
Watergate Salad or Pistachio Salad as Nicole’s family calls it! So easy and delicious for the summer
- 1 (14 oz) Can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 small Package Jello Pistachio Pudding
- 1 medium tub of Cool Whip
- 1 small Package mini marshmallows
- 1 Cup shredded coconut
- Optional: extra chopped nuts if desired (the pudding mix will have some in it)
In a medium size bowl mix drained pineapple with pudding mix.
Add in cool whip, marshmallows, and coconut.
Stir until combined.
Refrigerate then serve!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.