A Huttenga family favorite, this is yum-a-licious as a dessert, side, over ice cream, or even on waffles. Who doesn’t love a little fruit with their...
Bag macadamia baking pieces, Block vanilla almond bark, Block chocolate almond bark, Chips of choice (chocolate, butterscotch, white chocolate, etc.), Block...
Chocolate covered strawberries make great appetizers, desserts or gifts. These delicious chocolate covered strawberries are easy using your slow cooker....
Watergate Salad or Pistachio Salad as Nicole’s family calls it! So easy and delicious for the summer
- 1 (14 oz) Can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 small Package Jello Pistachio Pudding
- 1 medium tub of Cool Whip
- 1 small Package mini marshmallows
- 1 Cup shredded coconut
- Optional: extra chopped nuts if desired (the pudding mix will have some in it)
In a medium size bowl mix drained pineapple with pudding mix.
Add in cool whip, marshmallows, and coconut.
Stir until combined.
Refrigerate then serve!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.