Everything but the Kitchen Sink Vegetable Soup
Vegetarian Bean Chili – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
Yummy good! Eat with beans and other trimmings or roll-up in a tortilla!
This is a family favorite I do in the oven converted for the slow cooker :) This is my favorite way to make chicken and dumplings. It’s a casserole that...
My mama's recipe and what I like to call 'everything but the kitchen sink' vegetable soup
- 1 Potato
- 1 (15 oz) Can kitchen cut green beans
- 1 (15 oz) Can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz) Can limas, drained
- 15 Ounces whole kernel corn
- 1 (8 oz) Can carrots, drained
- 16 Ounces okra, frozen
- 1 1/2 - 2 Pounds ground beef or turkey (optional)
- 1-2 Cups frozen white peas, thawed and drained
- 15 Ounces tomato sauce
Throw all ingredients, except potato and white peas, into the slow cooker
Turn slow cooker on low and cook all day.
Add potato and white peas 3 hours before serving. Otherwise they will become mushy and fall apart. You may even prep the day before and keep in the refrigerator overnight to allow further blending of flavors.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.