Everything but the Kitchen Sink Vegetable Soup
Chili Con Carne
We want to give a special shout out to our friend Tiffany who submitted this tasty, clean recipe. It may be healthy, but don’t let that fool you. This...
Easy and Delicious Beef Stew – A simple and delicious way to make beef stew.
My mama's recipe and what I like to call 'everything but the kitchen sink' vegetable soup
- 1 Potato
- 1 (15 oz) Can kitchen cut green beans
- 1 (15 oz) Can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz) Can limas, drained
- 15 Ounces whole kernel corn
- 1 (8 oz) Can carrots, drained
- 16 Ounces okra, frozen
- 1 1/2 - 2 Pounds ground beef or turkey (optional)
- 1-2 Cups frozen white peas, thawed and drained
- 15 Ounces tomato sauce
Throw all ingredients, except potato and white peas, into the slow cooker
Turn slow cooker on low and cook all day.
Add potato and white peas 3 hours before serving. Otherwise they will become mushy and fall apart. You may even prep the day before and keep in the refrigerator overnight to allow further blending of flavors.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.