Everything but the Kitchen Sink Vegetable Soup
Delicious dinner that your family and friends will think kept you in the kitchen all day, they'll never guess it only took 4 ingredients to make!
Rack of baby back ribs, halved, Capfuls of season-all, Onion, cut into chunks or sliced, Corn on the cob, halved, Small bag of baby carrots, and New...
Submitted by: Courtney
My mama's recipe and what I like to call 'everything but the kitchen sink' vegetable soup
- 1 Potato
- 1 (15 oz) Can kitchen cut green beans
- 1 (15 oz) Can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz) Can limas, drained
- 15 Ounces whole kernel corn
- 1 (8 oz) Can carrots, drained
- 16 Ounces okra, frozen
- 1 1/2 - 2 Pounds ground beef or turkey (optional)
- 1-2 Cups frozen white peas, thawed and drained
- 15 Ounces tomato sauce
Throw all ingredients, except potato and white peas, into the slow cooker
Turn slow cooker on low and cook all day.
Add potato and white peas 3 hours before serving. Otherwise they will become mushy and fall apart. You may even prep the day before and keep in the refrigerator overnight to allow further blending of flavors.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.