Everything but the Kitchen Sink Vegetable Soup
Wondering what to do with that leftover turkey? We thought it would be yummy to put together a turkey soup instead of eating leftovers for days! With small...
You can serve this as a slow cooking chicken recipe as a dip or as taco filling!
If you have a slow-cooker, then you have a roast! This tasty roast is a combination of Jenna’s and Nicole’s family favs. Nothing beats a meal in one, and...
My mama's recipe and what I like to call 'everything but the kitchen sink' vegetable soup
- 1 Potato
- 1 (15 oz) Can kitchen cut green beans
- 1 (15 oz) Can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz) Can limas, drained
- 15 Ounces whole kernel corn
- 1 (8 oz) Can carrots, drained
- 16 Ounces okra, frozen
- 1 1/2 - 2 Pounds ground beef or turkey (optional)
- 1-2 Cups frozen white peas, thawed and drained
- 15 Ounces tomato sauce
Throw all ingredients, except potato and white peas, into the slow cooker
Turn slow cooker on low and cook all day.
Add potato and white peas 3 hours before serving. Otherwise they will become mushy and fall apart. You may even prep the day before and keep in the refrigerator overnight to allow further blending of flavors.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.