Ground beef, Dried oregano, Chopped onion, Dried basil, Minced garlic, Lasagna noodles, Tomato sauce, Tomato paste, Salt, Ricotta cheese, Grated Parmesan, and...
Chipotle Shredded Chicken Tacos – A simple and delicious recipe for tacos.
With this stuffing made in the crockpot, you'll be sure to have plenty to feed everyone at a family gathering
This is a delicious vegetarian marinara with a kick! If you want it a little less spicy feel free to play with the red pepper flakes, but this veggie packed sauce is a must try!
Submitted By: Shari Walker
- 2 (28 oz) cans crushed tomato
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 rib of celery, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 8 ounces chopped mushroom
- 1 medium eggplant, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- pepper to taste
- ½ cup fresh basil, chopped
Add all ingredients except the basil into your slow cooker.
Cook on LOW for 6 hours.
Once finished, discard bay leaves. Add fresh, aromatic basil and serve over whole wheat pasta or spaghetti squash!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.