Valentine’s Day Treats
Fruit Dump Dessert
Serve this fruit favorite at your next party or get together and everyone will be asking, “You made this in the slow cooker?”. You can tell them,...
Strawberry, Spinach and Walnut Salad – super easy
Strawberry Delight Cake
1 box funfetti cake mix
1 can strawberry pie filling
1/3 cup milk
Non-stick cooking spray
Spray a 6 quart slow cooker with non stick cooking spray. In a large mixing bowl, mix cake mix with strawberry pie filling, eggs, and milk. Mix well and pour into slow cooker. Cook on HIGH for 3 hours. Remove insert and let cake cool. Once cool, flip out into a platter.
1 small box vanilla instant pudding
1 cup milk
1 8ounce whipped topping
In a large mixing bowl, prepare pudding with 1 cup milk. Fold in whipped topping and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
Ice cake with frosting and keep refrigerated until served.
Chocolate Covered Heart Strawberries
1 pound Vanilla and/or chocolate melting candy coating
1. Wash strawberries
2. Pull stem off the top and slice each one in half
3. Place strawberries cut side down with two halves side by side. Cut the inner tops at a slant, in order to make heart shape more defined.
4. Stick a toothpick through the strawberries to join them.
5. Make sure strawberries are dry! Then put a coating of chocolate on the bottom of each set and place on a wax paper lined cookie sheet, and cool. I like to do it in the freezer.
6. Once cooled, remove the toothpick and using a spoon, coat the rest of the strawberry heart. Repeat with the rest :)
Decorate with sprinkles if desired!
Chocolate Covered Goodies
1 pound Vanilla and/or Chocolate melting candy coating
Goodies to dip (cookies, strawberry wafers, pretzels, strawberries, marshmallows)
Heat candy coating on LOW until chocolate is melted. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper. Dip goodies in chocolate and place on cookie sheet. Eat when chocolate is hardened. Feel free to place in the refrigerator to harden chocolate faster!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.