Spinach Lasagna – great spinach lasagna recipe for the slow cooker
Chicken, Cranberries, and Celery all played starring roles in this healthy dish that is not lacking in the flavor department! Simple, healthy, and tasty too,...
Garlic Lime Chicken – love this recipe because it is sooo delicious
Tuscan Pasta – Delicious and easy tuscan pasta
- 1 Pound Chicken Breasts (boneless, skinless, cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 2 Cans Italian Stewed Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 Can Red Kidney Beans, drained
- 1 Can Tomato Sauce
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Jar Sliced Mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 Cup Onion, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Celery, chopped
- 4 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 6 Ounces Uncooked Spaghetti
Place all ingredients EXCEPT spaghetti in the slow cooker.
Cover; cook on LOW 4 hours until veggies are tender.
Stir in spaghetti. Cook on HIGH 10 minutes; stir.
Cover cook 35 minutes or until pasta is tender.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.