This is such a great recipe for the cool months, and it is also nice that it is a hearty enough soup to “stand alone”. We chose to serve ours with some...
Easy to make delicious taco soup in slow cooker
Creamy Italian Chicken 3 – A tasty recipe for the slow cooker
Tuscan Pasta – Delicious and easy tuscan pasta
- 1 Pound Chicken Breasts (boneless, skinless, cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 2 Cans Italian Stewed Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 Can Red Kidney Beans, drained
- 1 Can Tomato Sauce
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Jar Sliced Mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 Cup Onion, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Celery, chopped
- 4 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 6 Ounces Uncooked Spaghetti
Place all ingredients EXCEPT spaghetti in the slow cooker.
Cover; cook on LOW 4 hours until veggies are tender.
Stir in spaghetti. Cook on HIGH 10 minutes; stir.
Cover cook 35 minutes or until pasta is tender.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.