From the Weight Watchers website – I like to serve Chicken Paprikash over rice with a green vegetable or salad on the side. This is a great, eclectic...
This is a delicious vegetarian marinara with a kick! If you want it a little less spicy feel free to play with the red pepper flakes, but this veggie packed...
Chicken Dressing – easy and homemade!
Tuscan Pasta – Delicious and easy tuscan pasta
- 1 Pound Chicken Breasts (boneless, skinless, cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 2 Cans Italian Stewed Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 Can Red Kidney Beans, drained
- 1 Can Tomato Sauce
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Jar Sliced Mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 Cup Onion, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Celery, chopped
- 4 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 6 Ounces Uncooked Spaghetti
Place all ingredients EXCEPT spaghetti in the slow cooker.
Cover; cook on LOW 4 hours until veggies are tender.
Stir in spaghetti. Cook on HIGH 10 minutes; stir.
Cover cook 35 minutes or until pasta is tender.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.