This is probably the easiest of recipes, and turkey legs are very inexpensive. It makes a quick, easy and delicious meal with no fuss.
Used 6-quart slow cooker We thought this year we would definitely have a Crockin’ Thanksgiving, and these four slow cooking recipes sure turned out YUMMY!...
Desperate times call for…CROCKIN’! When my kitchen was in shambles after getting the urge to paint my cabinets, I crocked up this meal for the...
Easy, prep simple to follow Turkey Tetrazzini recipe that's prefect for Thanksgiving turkey leftovers.
- 4 Cups shredded, cooked turkey
- 1 Small sweet onion, chopped
- 1 Package fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 Cup frozen peas
- 2 1/2 Cups chicken broth, fat free less sodium
- 1 Can cream of mushroom soup, fat free
- 1 Cup dry white wine
- 1 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) Package whole wheat thin spaghetti
In a 6- quart slow cooker, combine turkey, onion, mushrooms, peas, broth, soup, wine, and mozzarella cheese.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours.
Once cook time is complete, add cooked and drained spaghetti.
Top with cheddar cheese. Cover with lid for about 30 minutes to an hour for cheese to melt. Serve and top with additional cheese if desired.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.