Ground beef, Dried oregano, Chopped onion, Dried basil, Minced garlic, Lasagna noodles, Tomato sauce, Tomato paste, Salt, Ricotta cheese, Grated Parmesan, and...
BIG thanks to Larry North for coming on and sharing this incredibly easy and incredibly healthy meal! The best thing about this meal is everything is optional,...
A twist on an Italian favorite giving it a Mexican flare. A huge hit for my family, but be warned……..It’s really spicy! If you aren’t...
Easy, prep simple to follow Turkey Tetrazzini recipe that's prefect for Thanksgiving turkey leftovers.
- 4 Cups shredded, cooked turkey
- 1 Small sweet onion, chopped
- 1 Package fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 Cup frozen peas
- 2 1/2 Cups chicken broth, fat free less sodium
- 1 Can cream of mushroom soup, fat free
- 1 Cup dry white wine
- 1 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) Package whole wheat thin spaghetti
In a 6- quart slow cooker, combine turkey, onion, mushrooms, peas, broth, soup, wine, and mozzarella cheese.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours.
Once cook time is complete, add cooked and drained spaghetti.
Top with cheddar cheese. Cover with lid for about 30 minutes to an hour for cheese to melt. Serve and top with additional cheese if desired.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.