Turkey Spinach Lasagna
6 quart or larger slow cooker Serves 8 to 10 Healthy eating isn’t always easy, but crockin’ your meal makes it a whole lot easier! This healthy...
This is my healthier version of beef barley soup
Who doesn’t love pasta? If your family has been craving the feel good power of pasta, then look no further! Our families were just in love with the...
non-stick cooking spray
2 (16-ounce) jars alfredo sauce, your favorite brand
1 to 2 pounds ground turkey, cooked and crumbled
lasagna noodles, whole wheat (do not use oven ready)
1 (15-ounce) carton ricotta cheese
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
salt & pepper
1 to 1 1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
1 (8-ounce) package sliced, fresh mushrooms chopped
1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives, optional
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine mushrooms, cooked turkey, and alfredo sauce. Mix well.
2. In another medium mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, egg, parsley, and salt & pepper.
3. Coat insert with non-stick cooking spray.
4. Add a layer of alfredo meat sauce to the bottom of slow cooker. Just enough to cover the bottom.
5. Place a layer of lasagna noodles on top of the alfredo meat sauce.
6. Add all the spinach.
7. Add another layer of alfredo meat sauce.
8. Add another layer of lasagna noodles.
9. Add the remaining alfredo meat sauce.
10. Top with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and black olives.
11. Cover and cook on LOW for 3 hours.
*Made in a 6 quart slow cooker.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.