Hungarian Goulash – recipe made in slow cooker
This is a sweet chili. My awesome sister in-law gave me this recipe from her church cookbook. You can eat as a dip with fritos scoops or as chili with bread...
A quick hearty stew that's easy to prepare, and delicious!
Turkey Chili – Great recipe for homemade healthy turkey chili
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 1 Pound Ground turkey
- 1 (10.75 ounce) Can Low sodium tomato soup
- 2 Cans Kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) Can Black beans, drained
- 1 Can Rotel
- 1 Can Whole kernel corn
- 1/2 Medium onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Chili powder
- 1 Teaspoon Red pepper flakes
- 1/2 Tablespoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon Ground cumin
- 1 Pinch Ground black pepper
- 1 Pinch Ground allspice
- Salt to taste
Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Place turkey in the skillet, and cook until evenly brown; drain.
Coat the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray, and mix in turkey, tomato soup, kidney beans, black beans, rotel, corn and onion.
Season with chili powder, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, cumin, black pepper, allspice and salt.
Cover, and cook 8 hours on Low or 4 hours on High.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.