If you like messy or not, you are not going to want to miss out on this mess. Dig into this light and scrumptious meal that you can easily freeze! It may look...
Rack of baby back ribs, halved, Capfuls of season-all, Onion, cut into chunks or sliced, Corn on the cob, halved, Small bag of baby carrots, and New...
Turkey + mozzarella = Kayla’s Enchiladas! With this meal, your family will be begging for more! Not only easy to make, but a tummy filler for sure! Used...
Turkey Chili – Great recipe for homemade healthy turkey chili
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 1 Pound Ground turkey
- 1 (10.75 ounce) Can Low sodium tomato soup
- 2 Cans Kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) Can Black beans, drained
- 1 Can Rotel
- 1 Can Whole kernel corn
- 1/2 Medium onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Chili powder
- 1 Teaspoon Red pepper flakes
- 1/2 Tablespoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon Ground cumin
- 1 Pinch Ground black pepper
- 1 Pinch Ground allspice
- Salt to taste
Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Place turkey in the skillet, and cook until evenly brown; drain.
Coat the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray, and mix in turkey, tomato soup, kidney beans, black beans, rotel, corn and onion.
Season with chili powder, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, cumin, black pepper, allspice and salt.
Cover, and cook 8 hours on Low or 4 hours on High.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.