traditional pot roast with a twist, made with pinto beans, rotel, chopped green chilies, and other spices for a flavorful slow cooker recipe the entire family...
BBQ Ribs – Delicious and simple to make ribs
Red Wine Short Ribs – Tasty ribs made with a slow cooker
Turkey Chili – Great recipe for homemade healthy turkey chili
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 1 Pound Ground turkey
- 1 (10.75 ounce) Can Low sodium tomato soup
- 2 Cans Kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) Can Black beans, drained
- 1 Can Rotel
- 1 Can Whole kernel corn
- 1/2 Medium onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Chili powder
- 1 Teaspoon Red pepper flakes
- 1/2 Tablespoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon Ground cumin
- 1 Pinch Ground black pepper
- 1 Pinch Ground allspice
- Salt to taste
Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Place turkey in the skillet, and cook until evenly brown; drain.
Coat the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray, and mix in turkey, tomato soup, kidney beans, black beans, rotel, corn and onion.
Season with chili powder, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, cumin, black pepper, allspice and salt.
Cover, and cook 8 hours on Low or 4 hours on High.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.