Turkey Barley Vegetable Soup
This is my healthier version of beef barley soup
- 1 Pound lean ground turkey
- 1/2 Cup chopped onion
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 8 Cups beef bouillion
- 14.5 Can unsalted diced tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup Quaker medium barley
- 1/2 Cup chopped celery
- 1/2 Teaspoon crushed dried basil
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 Tablespoon Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy
- 9 oz. Package frozen mixed vegetables
Brown turkey, celery, onion, and garlic. Cook until tender. .
While meat mixture is cooking, place beef bouillon, canned tomatoes and all spices in crockpot. Add meat mixture and cook on low for approximately 6 hrs.
Add frozen vegetables about 2 hours prior to serving and barley about 1 hour prior to serving
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.