Turkey and Rice Casserole
Enthusiasts of buffalo chicken wing flavors will fall for this spicy, soup! Top individual servings with crumbled blue cheese to complete the flavor.
Save space in your oven and make this easy crockin' turkey!
Lazy Chicken and Dumplings – Easy to make in the slow cooker
- 2 Cans cream of mushroom soup
- 3 Cups water
- 3 Cups converted long-grain white rice (uncooked)
- 1 Cup thinly sliced celery
- 2-3 Cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 2 Cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 Teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon dried minced onion
Combine soup and water in slow cooker.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Cover and cook 6 to 7 hours on low or about 3 to 3 1/2 hours on high, until rice is tender but not mushy.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.