Turkey and Rice Casserole
A big bowl of chicken enchilada soup is yummy any day, but especially good on a super cold or rainy day. Serve with a side salad and some fresh fruit and...
Gambrill Pot Roast – A delicious, slow cooked recipe.
Italian Cream Cheese Chicken – A delicious and easy recipe for the slow cooker
- 2 Cans cream of mushroom soup
- 3 Cups water
- 3 Cups converted long-grain white rice (uncooked)
- 1 Cup thinly sliced celery
- 2-3 Cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 2 Cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 Teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon dried minced onion
Combine soup and water in slow cooker.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Cover and cook 6 to 7 hours on low or about 3 to 3 1/2 hours on high, until rice is tender but not mushy.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.