Turkey and Rice Casserole
It doesn't get much more delicious or straightforward than this recipe!
1 2 1/2 to 3 lbs of Boneless Chicken Breast 1 Can of Cream Soup (I use Cream of Chicken) 12 ounces of Salsa (I use Mild) 1 pkg. of Taco Seasoning Mix 1 to 1...
A delicious pot of pinto beans that will feed a large group of people and great with a pan of cornbread and a large slice of onion. Recipe can be adjusted to...
- 2 Cans cream of mushroom soup
- 3 Cups water
- 3 Cups converted long-grain white rice (uncooked)
- 1 Cup thinly sliced celery
- 2-3 Cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 2 Cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 Teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon dried minced onion
Combine soup and water in slow cooker.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Cover and cook 6 to 7 hours on low or about 3 to 3 1/2 hours on high, until rice is tender but not mushy.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.