Turkey and Rice Casserole
A melt in your mouth steak with a tomato mushroom sauce! My father, who is no longer with us loved swiss steak, In honor of him, I created this easy recipe...
Easy Veggie Chili with Morning Star Farms Crumbles – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker.
This meat is versatile and delicious in a number of different dishes.
- 2 Cans cream of mushroom soup
- 3 Cups water
- 3 Cups converted long-grain white rice (uncooked)
- 1 Cup thinly sliced celery
- 2-3 Cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 2 Cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 Teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon dried minced onion
Combine soup and water in slow cooker.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Cover and cook 6 to 7 hours on low or about 3 to 3 1/2 hours on high, until rice is tender but not mushy.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.