Turkey and Rice Casserole
This is my family’s top 3 favorite dinners. Beef Stroganoff made with fresh minced garlic, onion and Crimini mushrooms. It is a hearty, stick to your...
Yummy Enchiladas easy to make in the slow cooker
The BEST chili ever made!!!
- 2 Cans cream of mushroom soup
- 3 Cups water
- 3 Cups converted long-grain white rice (uncooked)
- 1 Cup thinly sliced celery
- 2-3 Cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 2 Cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 Teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon dried minced onion
Combine soup and water in slow cooker.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Cover and cook 6 to 7 hours on low or about 3 to 3 1/2 hours on high, until rice is tender but not mushy.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.