Turkey and Rice Casserole
Peppie and Pop pay loving tribute to Jenna’s beloved Grammy with this slow-cookin’ version of her much-adored recipe.
Used 6-quart slow cooker
Roast is a great meal for entertaining a hungry crowd, and salsa roast is a nice twist on the traditional roast.
Country Ribs In Gravy - A delicious and easy to make recipe.
- 2 Cans cream of mushroom soup
- 3 Cups water
- 3 Cups converted long-grain white rice (uncooked)
- 1 Cup thinly sliced celery
- 2-3 Cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 2 Cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 Teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon dried minced onion
Combine soup and water in slow cooker.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Cover and cook 6 to 7 hours on low or about 3 to 3 1/2 hours on high, until rice is tender but not mushy.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.