Turkey and Rice Casserole
Zesty Slow Cooker Pot Roast Everyone loves a delicious, tender, one-pot roast dinner to fill your tummy! This zesty roast is loaded with all your favorite...
Creamy Italian Chicken 3 – A tasty recipe for the slow cooker
Submitted by Linda Amos.
- 2 Cans cream of mushroom soup
- 3 Cups water
- 3 Cups converted long-grain white rice (uncooked)
- 1 Cup thinly sliced celery
- 2-3 Cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 2 Cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 Teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon dried minced onion
Combine soup and water in slow cooker.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Cover and cook 6 to 7 hours on low or about 3 to 3 1/2 hours on high, until rice is tender but not mushy.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.