Turkey and Rice Casserole
Easiest Chicken and Dumplings – so easy you won’t even know what to do with yourself!
Before serving, fluff with a fork and fold in cilantro. Plate up with a quarter of a lime on the side of each serving.
Delicious dinner that your family and friends will think kept you in the kitchen all day, they'll never guess it only took 4 ingredients to make!
- 2 Cans cream of mushroom soup
- 3 Cups water
- 3 Cups converted long-grain white rice (uncooked)
- 1 Cup thinly sliced celery
- 2-3 Cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 2 Cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 Teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon dried minced onion
Combine soup and water in slow cooker.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Cover and cook 6 to 7 hours on low or about 3 to 3 1/2 hours on high, until rice is tender but not mushy.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.