Tortellini & Meatball Soup
Is summer already coming to an end? Labor Day weekend marks the closing of summer, but to help soften the blow we are crockin’ up some yummy dishes for...
Quick and Easy Chicken Tacos – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
Slow Cooked Hamburger Patties
This soup really hit the spot for us and with its mix of textures and flavors it has a little something for everyone. And since it is filling, without being too heavy, it will be a recipe we go to year round!
- 1 (20-26 ounce) package frozen meatballs
- 1 small onion, chunked
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (32 ounce) carton vegetable broth
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 (1 pound) package frozen cheese tortellini
Add first 6 ingredients to slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
After cook time is up, add in spinach and tortellini. Cover and cook on HIGH for an additional hour to 2 hours, or until spinach is wilted.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.