Tortellini & Meatball Soup
This soup really hit the spot for us and with its mix of textures and flavors it has a little something for everyone. And since it is filling, without being too heavy, it will be a recipe we go to year round!
- 1 (20-26 ounce) package frozen meatballs
- 1 small onion, chunked
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (32 ounce) carton vegetable broth
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 (1 pound) package frozen cheese tortellini
Add first 6 ingredients to slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
After cook time is up, add in spinach and tortellini. Cover and cook on HIGH for an additional hour to 2 hours, or until spinach is wilted.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.