Tiffany’s Kickin’ Black Bean Soup
This soup is a great mix between a vegan chili and black bean soup! Serve over cooked brown rice or brown penne pasta for an even heartier meal! Even my non-vegan friends couldn't stop eating this!
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 8 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 Tablespoons chili powder
- 2 Tablespoons ground cumin
- black pepper, to taste
- 4 (15oz) Cups vegetable broth
- 1-2 Cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5oz) Cups frozen corn
Add all your ingredients and crock on LOW for 7-8 hours or HIGH 4-5 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.