This ‘n That Sweet Treats
Graveyard Pasta Do you need something equally spooky and delicious for your little goblins to feast on this Halloween? This is the perfect meal! Simple and...
No need for a campfire with this slow cookin' S'mores treat!
Can you say CUTE?!?! These sweet little treats are going to be a hit for your Valentine this year! Whether using as an activity with your kids, a treat for...
- 1 (6-ounce) bag macadamia baking pieces
- 1 (24-ounce) block vanilla almond bark
- 1 (24-ounce) block chocolate almond bark
- 2 Cups chips of choice (chocolate, butterscotch, white chocolate, etc.)
- 1 (4-ounce) block German's Sweet Chocolate
- 1 Cup crushed pretzels
- 1/2 Cup shredded coconut
- 1 Tablespoon sea salt (optional)
Place first 5 ingredients into (6 quart or larger) slow cooker and cook on LOW for 3 hours.
Stir and then mix in the pretzels, coconut and salt (if desired).
Dollop out onto foil and let cool until hard. Makes about 50-75 candies depending on size.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.