This ‘n That Sweet Treats
So moist and chocolately, once you taste these little gems, you'll never bake brownies in the oven again!
Used 6-quart slow cooker
Donna’s brownies are a delicious alternative to the traditional baked goods. You will choose the crock over the box any day after tasting these moist...
Chocolate covered strawberries make great appetizers, desserts or gifts. These delicious chocolate covered strawberries are easy using your slow cooker....
- 1 (6-ounce) bag macadamia baking pieces
- 1 (24-ounce) block vanilla almond bark
- 1 (24-ounce) block chocolate almond bark
- 2 Cups chips of choice (chocolate, butterscotch, white chocolate, etc.)
- 1 (4-ounce) block German's Sweet Chocolate
- 1 Cup crushed pretzels
- 1/2 Cup shredded coconut
- 1 Tablespoon sea salt (optional)
Place first 5 ingredients into (6 quart or larger) slow cooker and cook on LOW for 3 hours.
Stir and then mix in the pretzels, coconut and salt (if desired).
Dollop out onto foil and let cool until hard. Makes about 50-75 candies depending on size.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.