This ‘n That Sweet Treats
Chocolate covered strawberries make great appetizers, desserts or gifts. These delicious chocolate covered strawberries are easy using your slow cooker....
A huge hit at any gathering and super easy to make. I use a very small slow cooker I think it's 1 quart size for this.
Don’t come between Nicole and her mud pie – this was a constant craving during her pregnancy so naturally she converted the favorite recipe for the...
- 1 (6-ounce) bag macadamia baking pieces
- 1 (24-ounce) block vanilla almond bark
- 1 (24-ounce) block chocolate almond bark
- 2 Cups chips of choice (chocolate, butterscotch, white chocolate, etc.)
- 1 (4-ounce) block German's Sweet Chocolate
- 1 Cup crushed pretzels
- 1/2 Cup shredded coconut
- 1 Tablespoon sea salt (optional)
Place first 5 ingredients into (6 quart or larger) slow cooker and cook on LOW for 3 hours.
Stir and then mix in the pretzels, coconut and salt (if desired).
Dollop out onto foil and let cool until hard. Makes about 50-75 candies depending on size.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.