This ‘n That Sweet Treats
No need for a campfire with this slow cookin' S'mores treat!
Donna’s brownies are a delicious alternative to the traditional baked goods. You will choose the crock over the box any day after tasting these moist...
Every year we feel it is our duty to sift through tons of Christmas goody ideas to bring you a fool proof idea that looks fab and tastes great too! This little...
- 1 (6-ounce) bag macadamia baking pieces
- 1 (24-ounce) block vanilla almond bark
- 1 (24-ounce) block chocolate almond bark
- 2 Cups chips of choice (chocolate, butterscotch, white chocolate, etc.)
- 1 (4-ounce) block German's Sweet Chocolate
- 1 Cup crushed pretzels
- 1/2 Cup shredded coconut
- 1 Tablespoon sea salt (optional)
Place first 5 ingredients into (6 quart or larger) slow cooker and cook on LOW for 3 hours.
Stir and then mix in the pretzels, coconut and salt (if desired).
Dollop out onto foil and let cool until hard. Makes about 50-75 candies depending on size.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.