The Best Pot Roast Ever
Split Pea Soup – A great recipe for Split Pea Soup
A super easy and delicious roast with a to die for gravy.
This has become my go to potluck dish. It calls for less than 5 ingredients, but a whole lot of flavor. We serve it on rolls, but have even used leftovers to...
The Best Pot Roast Ever – A simple to make recipe in the slow cooker
- 2 Cups water
- 5-6 Pounds beef pot roast
- 1 Package Ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 Package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 Package Brown gravy mix
- 6-8 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 8-10 carrots, peeled and thickly sliced
Pour water into slow cooker; add roast.
Combine dry mixes and sprinkle over roast.
Cook for 6-7 hours on low.
Add potatoes and carrots during the last 2 hrs.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.