The Best Pot Roast Ever
A wonderful, hearty soup that takes only minutes to prep. Pair it with fresh bread from your bread machine and you'll have a down home meal with little effort.
This leg of lamb, served along with sweet carrots and red potatoes, is a true feast for any gathering.
Kick-start your day with this fun and filling corn chowder. Such an easy recipe for a great lunch!
The Best Pot Roast Ever – A simple to make recipe in the slow cooker
- 2 Cups water
- 5-6 Pounds beef pot roast
- 1 Package Ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 Package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 Package Brown gravy mix
- 6-8 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 8-10 carrots, peeled and thickly sliced
Pour water into slow cooker; add roast.
Combine dry mixes and sprinkle over roast.
Cook for 6-7 hours on low.
Add potatoes and carrots during the last 2 hrs.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.