The Best Pot Roast Ever
Chicken chow mein is made easy in the slow cooker!
Shipwreck – A shipwreck is a fun dish made in the slowcooker from hamburger meat, potatoes, onion beans and tomato
This is a family favorite I do in the oven converted for the slow cooker :) This is my favorite way to make chicken and dumplings. It’s a casserole that...
The Best Pot Roast Ever – A simple to make recipe in the slow cooker
- 2 Cups water
- 5-6 Pounds beef pot roast
- 1 Package Ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 Package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 Package Brown gravy mix
- 6-8 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 8-10 carrots, peeled and thickly sliced
Pour water into slow cooker; add roast.
Combine dry mixes and sprinkle over roast.
Cook for 6-7 hours on low.
Add potatoes and carrots during the last 2 hrs.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.