The Best Pot Roast Ever
Lean, tender and juicy beef that is perfect on hoagies or yummy by itself! The sauce is smooth and sublime!
Beef tips and gravy made easy by slow cooking.
Chase’s Spicy Chicken Stew – A delicious and easy to make recipe.
The Best Pot Roast Ever – A simple to make recipe in the slow cooker
- 2 Cups water
- 5-6 Pounds beef pot roast
- 1 Package Ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 Package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 Package Brown gravy mix
- 6-8 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 8-10 carrots, peeled and thickly sliced
Pour water into slow cooker; add roast.
Combine dry mixes and sprinkle over roast.
Cook for 6-7 hours on low.
Add potatoes and carrots during the last 2 hrs.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.