Tator Tot Casserole
This is a simple staple for our family. It is an easy "crowd pleaser" that I know I can fix and make our variety of tastes happy at the same time! I also love meals like this that can be an all in one meal- just serve a salad with it and you are set! This is also a meal that I love to make and take to people! I made this for my brother and sister-in-law's family when they had their 3rd baby... it is now one of her staple meals also!
- 1 Non-stick cooking spray
- 32 Ounce frozen tator tots
- 1 Pound lean ground beef or ground turkey, cooked
- 1 Cup light sour cream
- 10.5 Ounce cream of mushroom soup
- 4-6 pieces cooked and crumbled bacon, optional
- 2 Cups favorite shredded cheese, divided in half
- 6 green onions, chopped & divided in half
In a large mixing bowl, combine beef, sour cream, mushroom soup, bacon, ½ shredded cheese, and ½ green onions.
Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
Place tots in the slow cooker, enough to cover the bottom.
Pour half of the beef mixture on top of tots.
Repeat a layer of tots, and a layer of beef mixture.
Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 hours or LOW for 5 hours.
Sprinkle with the remaining green onions.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.