Taquito Enchilada Casserole
Cowboy Chicken - A delicious recipe for the slow cooker.
Easy cheesy Sloppy Joes – great for kids and outdoor parties!
Taking an old family favorite and making it in the slow cooker y’all! My great grandma, “Big Mama”, taught the women in our family how to get...
- 1 box (25 count) frozen chicken corn taquitos
- 2 (10 3/4 oz) Cans cream of mushroom
- 1 (14.5 oz) Can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 oz) Can green chiles
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1-2 Cups shredded "mexican blend" cheese
Place taquitos as evenly as possible in bottom of slow cooker. Will be 2 layers of them.
Mix soup, tomatoes, green chiles and sour cream together and pour over the top of taquitos.
Sprinkle cheese on top.
Cover and cook on LOW for 3 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.