Taquito Enchilada Casserole
You can serve this as a slow cooking chicken recipe as a dip or as taco filling!
A slightly spicy alternative to stuffed peppers. I combined a few ideas from other recipes and added a few of my own.
Grandma’s Chicken and Dumplings – Delicious dinner made in a slow cooker
- 1 box (25 count) frozen chicken corn taquitos
- 2 (10 3/4 oz) Cans cream of mushroom
- 1 (14.5 oz) Can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 oz) Can green chiles
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1-2 Cups shredded "mexican blend" cheese
Place taquitos as evenly as possible in bottom of slow cooker. Will be 2 layers of them.
Mix soup, tomatoes, green chiles and sour cream together and pour over the top of taquitos.
Sprinkle cheese on top.
Cover and cook on LOW for 3 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.