Taquito Enchilada Casserole
Chicken baked in an orange sauce.
Cheesy Ham and Potato Casserole – A delicious recipe made with a slow cooker
Love at first taste. We were practically drooling as we were creating this recipe, as each ingredient we added seemed to convince us even more of the...
- 1 box (25 count) frozen chicken corn taquitos
- 2 (10 3/4 oz) Cans cream of mushroom
- 1 (14.5 oz) Can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 oz) Can green chiles
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1-2 Cups shredded "mexican blend" cheese
Place taquitos as evenly as possible in bottom of slow cooker. Will be 2 layers of them.
Mix soup, tomatoes, green chiles and sour cream together and pour over the top of taquitos.
Sprinkle cheese on top.
Cover and cook on LOW for 3 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.