Taquito Enchilada Casserole
This stew is so yummy, your kids won’t even know it’s “healthy”! Serve with corn muffins or whole grain bread and a salad and you have...
Italian Chicken Sandwiches This recipe is one of our favorite quick and easy slow cooker meals, especially when we are busy and don’t have much time to...
- 1 box (25 count) frozen chicken corn taquitos
- 2 (10 3/4 oz) Cans cream of mushroom
- 1 (14.5 oz) Can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 oz) Can green chiles
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1-2 Cups shredded "mexican blend" cheese
Place taquitos as evenly as possible in bottom of slow cooker. Will be 2 layers of them.
Mix soup, tomatoes, green chiles and sour cream together and pour over the top of taquitos.
Sprinkle cheese on top.
Cover and cook on LOW for 3 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.