Taquito Enchilada Casserole
It doesn't get much more delicious or straightforward than this recipe!
Beef tips and gravy made easy by slow cooking.
This is as good as my mother used to make, but I can leave it in the slow cooker all day long and not have to hassle with last-minute prep. My family enjoys...
- 1 box (25 count) frozen chicken corn taquitos
- 2 (10 3/4 oz) Cans cream of mushroom
- 1 (14.5 oz) Can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 oz) Can green chiles
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1-2 Cups shredded "mexican blend" cheese
Place taquitos as evenly as possible in bottom of slow cooker. Will be 2 layers of them.
Mix soup, tomatoes, green chiles and sour cream together and pour over the top of taquitos.
Sprinkle cheese on top.
Cover and cook on LOW for 3 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.