Taquito Enchilada Casserole
This is great on top of shredded lettuce with cheese and sour cream as a taco salad, or filling for tacos, burritos, or on top of nachos for an after school...
This is stew meat cooked in the slow cooker with burgundy wine, as well as other ingredients. I got it from my niece and is one of our favorite beef meals.
This cheesy dip is a real crowd pleaser!
- 1 box (25 count) frozen chicken corn taquitos
- 2 (10 3/4 oz) Cans cream of mushroom
- 1 (14.5 oz) Can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 oz) Can green chiles
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1-2 Cups shredded "mexican blend" cheese
Place taquitos as evenly as possible in bottom of slow cooker. Will be 2 layers of them.
Mix soup, tomatoes, green chiles and sour cream together and pour over the top of taquitos.
Sprinkle cheese on top.
Cover and cook on LOW for 3 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.