This is different from your typical soup because it has a hearty thickness to it that won’t leave you hungry. Served with crunchy corn chips and some of your favorite toppings it is a meal the whole family will enjoy. We love meals like this because they are easily doubled to feed a crowd, and that is what it is all about- spending time with the ones you love!
Used 6-quart slow cooker
- 1 Pound Ground beef, browned and drained
- 15 Ounces Pinto Beans, drained
- 15 Ounces Ranch Style Beans, drained
- 10 Ounces Rotel
- 14.5 Ounces Diced Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 Cups Corn
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning
- 1 Package Ranch Dressing Seasoning Mix
Brown and drain meat.
Combine all ingredients.
Cook on High for 4 hours or on Low for 6+ Hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.