Taco Soup 3
Every time I make this combo, I kick myself for not making it more often. Ideally this recipe is a perfect staple to get you through the week with healthy...
Sour Cream Salsa Chicken – A tasty recipe for the slow cooker.
I messed up "Creamy Italian Chicken" and came up with this instead! So glad I messed it up...this dish is creamy, satisfying, and yummy!
Submitted by Erin Milgrim
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 (16 oz) Can Chili beans
- 1 (15 oz) Can Black beans
- 1 (15 oz) Can Corn, drained
- 1 (8 oz) Can Tomato sauce
- 1 (12 oz) Can Chicken broth
- 2 Cans Rotel
- 1 Package Taco seasoning
- 3 Boneless chicken breasts, frozen (I also added 1 can diced tomatoes)
Dump all ingredients, except chicken, into slow cooker
Lay chicken on top and push under broth
Cover, cook on low for 5 hours
We all love this recipe (which is not my own) because you can use frozen chicken breasts.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.