Taco Soup 3
This was my spin on a chicken pot pie! I completed the last step in the oven, because I wasn’t sure if the dough would cook on top or how long to do...
Slow Cooked Tortilla Soup - A tasty recipe for the slow cooker.
Quick and Easy Chicken Tacos – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
Submitted by Erin Milgrim
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 (16 oz) Can Chili beans
- 1 (15 oz) Can Black beans
- 1 (15 oz) Can Corn, drained
- 1 (8 oz) Can Tomato sauce
- 1 (12 oz) Can Chicken broth
- 2 Cans Rotel
- 1 Package Taco seasoning
- 3 Boneless chicken breasts, frozen (I also added 1 can diced tomatoes)
Dump all ingredients, except chicken, into slow cooker
Lay chicken on top and push under broth
Cover, cook on low for 5 hours
We all love this recipe (which is not my own) because you can use frozen chicken breasts.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.