Taco Soup 3
This low fat Mexican fiesta chicken is a great alternative to fast food! Not only is this Mexican fiesta chicken healthy, it is quick and easy to make!
Serve over Fritos and top with sour cream and shredded cheese for a yummy “Frito Pie.” :-)
Butternut squash is very nutritious and delicious. It’s a “winter squash” so is generally available autumn through winter. Butternut squash has a thin...
Submitted by Erin Milgrim
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 (16 oz) Can Chili beans
- 1 (15 oz) Can Black beans
- 1 (15 oz) Can Corn, drained
- 1 (8 oz) Can Tomato sauce
- 1 (12 oz) Can Chicken broth
- 2 Cans Rotel
- 1 Package Taco seasoning
- 3 Boneless chicken breasts, frozen (I also added 1 can diced tomatoes)
Dump all ingredients, except chicken, into slow cooker
Lay chicken on top and push under broth
Cover, cook on low for 5 hours
We all love this recipe (which is not my own) because you can use frozen chicken breasts.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.