Taco Soup 3
Slow Cooked Stuffed Bell Peppers – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
If you like a fiesta of flavors and appreciate a creamy based soup with chicken. Then this is your match made in heaven!
Chicken enchiladas are an easy meal when made in the slow cooker. Simply place all ingredients together and cook on low all day, and come home to a...
Submitted by Erin Milgrim
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 (16 oz) Can Chili beans
- 1 (15 oz) Can Black beans
- 1 (15 oz) Can Corn, drained
- 1 (8 oz) Can Tomato sauce
- 1 (12 oz) Can Chicken broth
- 2 Cans Rotel
- 1 Package Taco seasoning
- 3 Boneless chicken breasts, frozen (I also added 1 can diced tomatoes)
Dump all ingredients, except chicken, into slow cooker
Lay chicken on top and push under broth
Cover, cook on low for 5 hours
We all love this recipe (which is not my own) because you can use frozen chicken breasts.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.