Sweet and Sour Ribs
A slightly spicy alternative to stuffed peppers. I combined a few ideas from other recipes and added a few of my own.
Pineapple Upside Down Cake – A tasty dessert made with a slow cooker
Slow Cooked Shredded Beef Tacos – A tasty recipe for beef tacos made with a slow cooker
Sweet and Sour Ribs – A tasty ribs recipe for the slow cooker
- 3-4 Pounds Boneless Country Style Ribs
- 1 Can Pineapple Tidbits, undrained
- 2 Cans Tomato Sauce
- 1 Small Sweet Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Small Green Pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Tomato Paste
- 2 Teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Place ribs in slow cooker.
Mix together all ingredients and pour over ribs.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.