Sweet and Sour Ribs
4 to 6 quart slow cooker Serves 6 to 10 We always love to take our favorites and put a new spin on them. In this case, cheeseburger + pasta = perfection....
Feed your family stress free hearty meals and still stay heart healthy!
Submitted by Kathy Bruce
NOTE: Brisket and sauce may be refrigerated separately, if covered, for up to 2 days or frozen. Defrost in refrigerator overnight, bringing to room temperature...
Sweet and Sour Ribs – A tasty ribs recipe for the slow cooker
- 3-4 Pounds Boneless Country Style Ribs
- 1 Can Pineapple Tidbits, undrained
- 2 Cans Tomato Sauce
- 1 Small Sweet Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Small Green Pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Tomato Paste
- 2 Teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Place ribs in slow cooker.
Mix together all ingredients and pour over ribs.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.