Sweet and Sour Ribs
Chipotle Shredded Chicken Tacos – A simple and delicious recipe for tacos.
Grandma’s cookin’ and childhood toys sure bring back lots of warm fuzzies! Here is a yummy Cabbage Patch Soup recipe that is a combination of both!...
Beef Bourguignon – An easy to make meal
Sweet and Sour Ribs – A tasty ribs recipe for the slow cooker
- 3-4 Pounds Boneless Country Style Ribs
- 1 Can Pineapple Tidbits, undrained
- 2 Cans Tomato Sauce
- 1 Small Sweet Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Small Green Pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Tomato Paste
- 2 Teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Place ribs in slow cooker.
Mix together all ingredients and pour over ribs.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.