Sweet and Sour Ribs
When we found this recipe we knew it would be a hit with our families… coke with a roast?!?! You bet! The roast turns out SO tender and falls apart when...
BBQ Beef from Southern Living – This is an amazing recipe for bbq beef from Southern Living magazine.
2 pounds stew meat, 2 medium yellow onions, chunked, 2 heaping Tablespoons garlic, minced, 1 Tablespoon onion powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1...
Sweet and Sour Ribs – A tasty ribs recipe for the slow cooker
- 3-4 Pounds Boneless Country Style Ribs
- 1 Can Pineapple Tidbits, undrained
- 2 Cans Tomato Sauce
- 1 Small Sweet Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Small Green Pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Tomato Paste
- 2 Teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Place ribs in slow cooker.
Mix together all ingredients and pour over ribs.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.