Sweet and Sour Ribs
I’ll bake frozen french fries to serve with the ribs and add a quick fruit or veggie salad. Or serve with rice & beans. My husband likes to take the...
This is a sweet chili. My awesome sister in-law gave me this recipe from her church cookbook. You can eat as a dip with fritos scoops or as chili with bread...
Sloppy Joes recipe for the crock pot that is both delicious and easy
Sweet and Sour Ribs – A tasty ribs recipe for the slow cooker
- 3-4 Pounds Boneless Country Style Ribs
- 1 Can Pineapple Tidbits, undrained
- 2 Cans Tomato Sauce
- 1 Small Sweet Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Small Green Pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Tomato Paste
- 2 Teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Place ribs in slow cooker.
Mix together all ingredients and pour over ribs.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.