Sweet and Sour Ribs
Stuffed Cabbage with Cranberries – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
I LOVE Chicken Tortilla Soup. It is my favorite soup ever and I just had to come up with my own recipe for it! I loved the idea of not cooking the chicken...
Submitted by: Courtney
Sweet and Sour Ribs – A tasty ribs recipe for the slow cooker
- 3-4 Pounds Boneless Country Style Ribs
- 1 Can Pineapple Tidbits, undrained
- 2 Cans Tomato Sauce
- 1 Small Sweet Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Small Green Pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Tomato Paste
- 2 Teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Place ribs in slow cooker.
Mix together all ingredients and pour over ribs.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.