Spinach Artichoke Dip
Usually it will still get a little crusty on top with time, so I usually stir occasionally throughout the party. Great dip for the upcoming football parties...
Slow Cooked Ravioli – Make italian meals like ravioli easy with this slow cooker recipe.
Used 6-quart slow cooker
- 1 Can Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 Pound Frozen Spinach, thawed and chopped
- 2 Packages Cream Cheese
- 2.5 Cups Monterrey Jack Cheese, cubed
- 2.5 Cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 3 Teaspoons Minced Garlic
Place all in the slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 1-2 hours until cheese in melted.
Stir occasionally. Would even be great served in a bread bowl.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.