Spinach Artichoke Dip
A delicious way to make Chicken Tortilla Soup with black beans, cilantro and corn
Pepperoni Dip – Great pepperoni flavored dip for entertaining
Cheeseburger Dip: Cheeseburgers are an All-American favorite and definitely a favorite in our own homes! This recipe is a yummy twist on the usual cheeseburger...
Used 6-quart slow cooker
- 1 Can Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 Pound Frozen Spinach, thawed and chopped
- 2 Packages Cream Cheese
- 2.5 Cups Monterrey Jack Cheese, cubed
- 2.5 Cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 3 Teaspoons Minced Garlic
Place all in the slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 1-2 hours until cheese in melted.
Stir occasionally. Would even be great served in a bread bowl.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.