Spinach Artichoke Dip
Submitted by: Becky Anderson
This is one of our favorite recipes from our Crockin’ for the Holiday magazine! The easy recipe is the perfect pop-in-your-mouth appetizer for your next...
Beef Stroganoff with Cream Cheese – made in a slow cooker
Used 6-quart slow cooker
- 1 Can Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 Pound Frozen Spinach, thawed and chopped
- 2 Packages Cream Cheese
- 2.5 Cups Monterrey Jack Cheese, cubed
- 2.5 Cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 3 Teaspoons Minced Garlic
Place all in the slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 1-2 hours until cheese in melted.
Stir occasionally. Would even be great served in a bread bowl.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.