Spinach Artichoke Dip
This is a wonderful dip served with Fritos. We never have any left when it is served at our home!
You can serve this as a slow cooking chicken recipe as a dip or as taco filling!
Strawberry, Spinach and Walnut Salad – super easy
Used 6-quart slow cooker
- 1 Can Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 Pound Frozen Spinach, thawed and chopped
- 2 Packages Cream Cheese
- 2.5 Cups Monterrey Jack Cheese, cubed
- 2.5 Cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 3 Teaspoons Minced Garlic
Place all in the slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 1-2 hours until cheese in melted.
Stir occasionally. Would even be great served in a bread bowl.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.