Spicy Crab Dip
Not knocking chicken noodle soup, but sometimes it is fun to change things up when you’re crockin’! We love this recipe because here in Texas we have a...
Turkey Chili – Great recipe for homemade healthy turkey chili
When we found this recipe we knew it would be a hit with our families… coke with a roast?!?! You bet! The roast turns out SO tender and falls apart when...
This is a tasty crab dip that is great with crackers or veggies
- 8 Ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 bunch of green onions, diced
- 1 large Package sour cream
- 2 Cans crab meat, drained (I use Chicken of the Sea Fancy Crab Meat)
- 1 to 2 Teaspoons Mortons Nature Seasoning
- 2 Teaspoons Hot sauce or to taste
- 2 Cups Cheddar cheese
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker saving 1 cup of cheese for topping.
Cook on low about 2 hours or till bubbly. Add remaining cheese.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.