Spicy Crab Dip
Slow Cooked Chicken Spaghetti – A tasty recipe for the slow cooker
They are done when the skin of the jalapenos start to wilt and look wrinkly.
Serve hot or at room temperature. I like them best at room temperature.
Pozole – easy recipe for this delicious soup!
This is a tasty crab dip that is great with crackers or veggies
- 8 Ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 bunch of green onions, diced
- 1 large Package sour cream
- 2 Cans crab meat, drained (I use Chicken of the Sea Fancy Crab Meat)
- 1 to 2 Teaspoons Mortons Nature Seasoning
- 2 Teaspoons Hot sauce or to taste
- 2 Cups Cheddar cheese
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker saving 1 cup of cheese for topping.
Cook on low about 2 hours or till bubbly. Add remaining cheese.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.