Southern Pulled Pork
Easy Southern Pulled Pork
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 3.5 Pound Pork shoulder roast
- Lemon pepper
- 1 Bottle (12 oz) chili sauce
- 3 (1.31 oz) Packages Sloppy Joe mix
- 1/2 Cup Low sodium beef broth
- Hamburger buns
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Season pork with garlic salt & lemon pepper.
Brown on all sides. Place in slow cooker.
In a small bowl, combine chili sauce, sloppy Joe mix, and broth. Pour over roast.
Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours or high for 4 hours.
Shred pork and place on buns
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.