Slow Cooker Tuscan Beef Stew
beef burgundy made easy in the slow cooker
Love at first taste. We were practically drooling as we were creating this recipe, as each ingredient we added seemed to convince us even more of the...
Easy Pot Roast with Gravy – A tasty recipe for the slow cooker.
Slow Cooked Tuscan Beef Stew – A great recipe for the slow cooker
- 1 Can Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 Can Condensed Beef Broth
- 1/2 Cup Red Wine or water
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes with Italian Herbs
- 2 Cups Carrots, chopped
- 2 Pounds Stew Meat
- 2 Cans White Kidney Beans
Stir all ingredients except beans together in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours or until beef is fork-tender.
Stir in beans.
Increase the heat to high for 10 minutes.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.