Slow Cooker Tuscan Beef Stew
A taste of the islands in a stew.
We LOVE soup season, and soups with a Mexican flare are our weakness! This soup will keep you coming back for more! Ingredients 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken...
Apple Butter Ribs – Delicous recipe made with a slow cooker
Slow Cooked Tuscan Beef Stew – A great recipe for the slow cooker
- 1 Can Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 Can Condensed Beef Broth
- 1/2 Cup Red Wine or water
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes with Italian Herbs
- 2 Cups Carrots, chopped
- 2 Pounds Stew Meat
- 2 Cans White Kidney Beans
Stir all ingredients except beans together in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours or until beef is fork-tender.
Stir in beans.
Increase the heat to high for 10 minutes.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.