Slow Cooker Tuscan Beef Stew
Gambrill Pot Roast – A delicious, slow cooked recipe.
A melt in your mouth steak with a tomato mushroom sauce! My father, who is no longer with us loved swiss steak, In honor of him, I created this easy recipe...
Red Wine Short Ribs – Tasty ribs made with a slow cooker
Slow Cooked Tuscan Beef Stew – A great recipe for the slow cooker
- 1 Can Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 Can Condensed Beef Broth
- 1/2 Cup Red Wine or water
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes with Italian Herbs
- 2 Cups Carrots, chopped
- 2 Pounds Stew Meat
- 2 Cans White Kidney Beans
Stir all ingredients except beans together in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours or until beef is fork-tender.
Stir in beans.
Increase the heat to high for 10 minutes.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.