Slow Cooker Tuscan Beef Stew
Meal planning makes us happy, especially when cooking one time provides two meals! Take this tasty chicken and split it up into two meals that the whole family...
These stuffed peppers are a great way to get those veggies in!
Another one of my (Nicole) family favorites that I couldn’t resist the urge to crock! A lighter pasta dish when you are tired of cooking the same old thing....
Slow Cooked Tuscan Beef Stew – A great recipe for the slow cooker
- 1 Can Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 Can Condensed Beef Broth
- 1/2 Cup Red Wine or water
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes with Italian Herbs
- 2 Cups Carrots, chopped
- 2 Pounds Stew Meat
- 2 Cans White Kidney Beans
Stir all ingredients except beans together in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours or until beef is fork-tender.
Stir in beans.
Increase the heat to high for 10 minutes.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.