Slow Cooked Stuffed Bell Peppers
You can serve this as a slow cooking chicken recipe as a dip or as taco filling!
2 pounds stew meat, 2 medium yellow onions, chunked, 2 heaping Tablespoons garlic, minced, 1 Tablespoon onion powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1...
We LOVE soup season, and soups with a Mexican flare are our weakness! This soup will keep you coming back for more! Ingredients 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken...
Slow Cooked Stuffed Bell Peppers – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 4 medium sweet red peppers
- 15 Ounces can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Cups shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 3/4 Cups salsa
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 Cups frozen corn
- 1/3 Cups uncooked converted long grain rice
- 1 and 1/4 Teaspoons teaspoons chili powde
- 1/2 Teaspoons ground cumin
- Reduced-fat sour cream, optional
Cut tops off peppers and remove seeds; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the beans, cheese, salsa, onion, corn, rice, chili powder and cumin; spoon into peppers.
Place in a 5-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray.
Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until peppers are tender and filling is heated through.
Serve with sour cream if desired.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.