Slow Cooked Stuffed Bell Peppers
creamed corn made easy in the slow cooker
Our little goblins love hot dogs and Frito pies. This is a very mild chili. We made for our kiddos to gobble up on Halloween evening. If you would like to add...
Two of our favorite things: Mexican food and pasta, all in one fabulous recipe! Your family is sure to be asking for this dish many times over. Enjoy!
Slow Cooked Stuffed Bell Peppers – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 4 medium sweet red peppers
- 15 Ounces can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Cups shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 3/4 Cups salsa
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 Cups frozen corn
- 1/3 Cups uncooked converted long grain rice
- 1 and 1/4 Teaspoons teaspoons chili powde
- 1/2 Teaspoons ground cumin
- Reduced-fat sour cream, optional
Cut tops off peppers and remove seeds; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the beans, cheese, salsa, onion, corn, rice, chili powder and cumin; spoon into peppers.
Place in a 5-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray.
Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until peppers are tender and filling is heated through.
Serve with sour cream if desired.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.