Slow Cooked Stuffed Bell Peppers
Easy Veggie Chili with Morning Star Farms Crumbles - A delicious recipe for the slow cooker.
It’s Game Time! Pee-Wee, Varsity, College, Pro, and every level in between, it’s that time of year again! Regardless of what sport you are watching (or NOT...
Slow Cooked Shredded Beef Tacos – A tasty recipe for beef tacos made with a slow cooker
Slow Cooked Stuffed Bell Peppers – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 4 medium sweet red peppers
- 15 Ounces can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Cups shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 3/4 Cups salsa
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 Cups frozen corn
- 1/3 Cups uncooked converted long grain rice
- 1 and 1/4 Teaspoons teaspoons chili powde
- 1/2 Teaspoons ground cumin
- Reduced-fat sour cream, optional
Cut tops off peppers and remove seeds; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the beans, cheese, salsa, onion, corn, rice, chili powder and cumin; spoon into peppers.
Place in a 5-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray.
Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until peppers are tender and filling is heated through.
Serve with sour cream if desired.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.