Slow-Cooked Pork Cacciatore
Slow-Cooked Pork Cacciatore – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 1 Pound pork tenderloin
- 14.5 oz Can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 6 oz Can tomato paste
- 2 large green peppers, chopped
- 1 Package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 Cups multi-grain penne pasta
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 Cup water
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Cut pork tenderloin into small pieces and season with oregano.
Mix tomatoes and tomato paste in slow cooker until well blended. Stir in vegetables.
Add meat to slow cooker.
Press into sauce with back of spoon.
Cover with lid, cook on low 4-4 1/2 hours or high for 2 1/2 -3 hours.
Transfer meat to plate, reserving sauce in slow cooker.
Cover meat to keep warm.
Mix cornstarch and water until well blended.
Add to sauce; stir.
Cook, covered on high 6-8 min. or until sauce has thickened.
Serve over cooked pasta. Top with cheeses.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.