Slow Cooked Pizza
This is a great, easy dip for entertaining, and your guests will love it!
A Crockin’ Christmas with our tiny crockers assisting us… can’t get better than that! We love this breakfast casserole recipe for Christmas morning...
Buffalo Chicken Dip – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
My family loves this!
- 1 Package Kluski Noodles (cooked and drained)
- 1.5 Pounds Browned hamburger with onions
- 1 Jar Pizza sauce (16 oz)
- 1 Jar Spaghetti sauce (8 oz)
- 8 Ounces Cheddar cheese
- 8 Ounces Mozzarella cheese
- Other toppings of choice
Spray with Pam and then layer sauces, meat and toppings, cheeses and sauce, and repeat layers ending in sauce.
Cook on low for 45 min and then stir and cook on high for 30 minutes until heated through. Or you can heat on low for 3-4 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.