Slow Cooked Pizza
Wake up to the Smells of Breakfast in the slow cooker? Who knew?!?! We loved the idea and just had to try out one of the recipes posted on our Facebook page!...
Submitted by: Teresa Brown
Cheesy Ham and Potato Casserole – A delicious recipe made with a slow cooker
My family loves this!
- 1 Package Kluski Noodles (cooked and drained)
- 1.5 Pounds Browned hamburger with onions
- 1 Jar Pizza sauce (16 oz)
- 1 Jar Spaghetti sauce (8 oz)
- 8 Ounces Cheddar cheese
- 8 Ounces Mozzarella cheese
- Other toppings of choice
Spray with Pam and then layer sauces, meat and toppings, cheeses and sauce, and repeat layers ending in sauce.
Cook on low for 45 min and then stir and cook on high for 30 minutes until heated through. Or you can heat on low for 3-4 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.