Slow Cooked Pizza
This is a favorite anytime of year, we use it as a simple side during grilling season and have added to our holiday menu.
Attention friends!! The idea that cooking a delicious lasagna for your family is time consuming and require you to spend hours in the kitchen is out the...
Chicken Cordon Bleu
My family loves this!
- 1 Package Kluski Noodles (cooked and drained)
- 1.5 Pounds Browned hamburger with onions
- 1 Jar Pizza sauce (16 oz)
- 1 Jar Spaghetti sauce (8 oz)
- 8 Ounces Cheddar cheese
- 8 Ounces Mozzarella cheese
- Other toppings of choice
Spray with Pam and then layer sauces, meat and toppings, cheeses and sauce, and repeat layers ending in sauce.
Cook on low for 45 min and then stir and cook on high for 30 minutes until heated through. Or you can heat on low for 3-4 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.