Slow Cooked Pizza
Slow Cooked Chicken Spaghetti – A tasty recipe for the slow cooker
A great twist to queso – the maple sausage and corn really change the flavor and the beans are yummy too! Just won 1st place at a summer pot luck and a...
Beef Taco Soup
My family loves this!
- 1 Package Kluski Noodles (cooked and drained)
- 1.5 Pounds Browned hamburger with onions
- 1 Jar Pizza sauce (16 oz)
- 1 Jar Spaghetti sauce (8 oz)
- 8 Ounces Cheddar cheese
- 8 Ounces Mozzarella cheese
- Other toppings of choice
Spray with Pam and then layer sauces, meat and toppings, cheeses and sauce, and repeat layers ending in sauce.
Cook on low for 45 min and then stir and cook on high for 30 minutes until heated through. Or you can heat on low for 3-4 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.