Slow Cooked Lasagna
Slow Cooked Lasagna – Easy way to make delicious traditional lasagna in the slow cooker
- 1 Pound ground beef
- 1 (26 oz) Jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 Cup water
- 1 (15 oz) Package ricotta cheese
- 1 Package shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1/4 Cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 egg
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 6 lasagna noodles, uncooked
Brown ground beef; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and water.
Mix ricotta, 1 1/2 c. mozzarella, 2 Tbsp. parmesan, egg and parsley.
Spoon 1 cup meat sauce into slow cooker; top with layers of half each of the noodles, broken to fit, and then cheese mixture.
Cover with 2 cups of the remaining meat sauce.
Top with remaining noodles, broken to fit, cheese mixture and meat sauce.
Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.