Slow Cooked Enchiladas
Sausage Cream Cheese Dip
A great twist to queso – the maple sausage and corn really change the flavor and the beans are yummy too! Just won 1st place at a summer pot luck and a...
Our daughter’s middle name is Lee and my mother’s maiden name was Lee. We all sang while we cooked. There was a recipe basic with ground beef and...
Submitted by Sandy Shelby.
- 1 Pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Green Pepper
- 1 Can Pinto or Kidney Beans, rinse and drain
- 1 Can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 Can Tomato Sauce (small can)
- 1 Package Enchilada Sauce (Dry)
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Cup Shredded Low-fat Cheese
- 6 Flour tortillas (regular or low-fat flour tortillas)
In a skillet cook beef, onion, and green peppers until beef is browned, drain.
In a bowl add all other ingredients except tortillas and stir.
In slow cooker layer about 3/4 cup beef mixture, then a flour tortilla, repeat layers for all 6 tortillas.
Cover and cook on low for 7 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.