Slow Cooked Enchiladas
Ground beef, Dried oregano, Chopped onion, Dried basil, Minced garlic, Lasagna noodles, Tomato sauce, Tomato paste, Salt, Ricotta cheese, Grated Parmesan, and...
Shepherd’s Pie – tasty and delicious dish
This meal always puts me back around my childhood dinner table. Meatloaf, some green beans, mashed potatoes and rolls were pretty much a weekly staple meal. I...
Submitted by Sandy Shelby.
- 1 Pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Green Pepper
- 1 Can Pinto or Kidney Beans, rinse and drain
- 1 Can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 Can Tomato Sauce (small can)
- 1 Package Enchilada Sauce (Dry)
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Cup Shredded Low-fat Cheese
- 6 Flour tortillas (regular or low-fat flour tortillas)
In a skillet cook beef, onion, and green peppers until beef is browned, drain.
In a bowl add all other ingredients except tortillas and stir.
In slow cooker layer about 3/4 cup beef mixture, then a flour tortilla, repeat layers for all 6 tortillas.
Cover and cook on low for 7 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.