Slow Cooked Enchiladas
Chicken and Tomatoes
Being from Texas, you either have a ranch or at least know someone with one. In this case, we love our Ranch! We use it on our salad, pizza, and even as a dip....
Fun to build, fun to eat! In our homes we love meals that you can “build yourself” so everyone is happy at the dinner table! Another great thing...
Submitted by Sandy Shelby.
- 1 Pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Green Pepper
- 1 Can Pinto or Kidney Beans, rinse and drain
- 1 Can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 Can Tomato Sauce (small can)
- 1 Package Enchilada Sauce (Dry)
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Cup Shredded Low-fat Cheese
- 6 Flour tortillas (regular or low-fat flour tortillas)
In a skillet cook beef, onion, and green peppers until beef is browned, drain.
In a bowl add all other ingredients except tortillas and stir.
In slow cooker layer about 3/4 cup beef mixture, then a flour tortilla, repeat layers for all 6 tortillas.
Cover and cook on low for 7 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.