Slow Cooked Chicken Spaghetti
The pasta comes out tender and soaks up the soup flavor. If you want it creamier, add a little more broth and stir. (I only added 2/3 the box of pasta...
This is a favorite anytime of year, we use it as a simple side during grilling season and have added to our holiday menu.
Easy cheesy Sloppy Joes – great for kids and outdoor parties!
Slow Cooked Chicken Spaghetti – A tasty recipe for the slow cooker
- 1 (16 oz) Package Spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) Can Condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) Can Condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (14.5 ounce) Can Diced tomatoes with green chile peppers (Rotel)
- 8 Ounces Processed cheese food
- 4 Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - boiled and cut into bite-size pieces
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Add spaghetti and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and set aside.
Put chicken soup, mushroom soup, tomatoes with green chile peppers and cheese in slow cooker over medium heat.
Stir together and cook until cheese has melted.
Stir cooked chicken and spaghetti into cheese mixture and heat through.
Reduce heat to medium low and cook for about 40 minutes.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.