Slow Cooked Chicken Spaghetti
Frozen chicken corn taquitos, Cream of mushroom, Diced tomatoes, Green chiles, Sour cream, and Shredded "mexican blend" cheese
Simple and Satisfying! Such a simple and tasty soup that really fills you up! We loved the spin on regular potato soup… adding bacon, sour cream, cheese...
Slow cooked breakfast for a quick paced world.
Slow Cooked Chicken Spaghetti – A tasty recipe for the slow cooker
- 1 (16 oz) Package Spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) Can Condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) Can Condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (14.5 ounce) Can Diced tomatoes with green chile peppers (Rotel)
- 8 Ounces Processed cheese food
- 4 Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - boiled and cut into bite-size pieces
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Add spaghetti and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and set aside.
Put chicken soup, mushroom soup, tomatoes with green chile peppers and cheese in slow cooker over medium heat.
Stir together and cook until cheese has melted.
Stir cooked chicken and spaghetti into cheese mixture and heat through.
Reduce heat to medium low and cook for about 40 minutes.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.