Slow Cooked Chicken Spaghetti
In our homes, things get busy fast. So waking up to this nourishing meal is super
convenient—we just dish it out and then go on our merry way!
Super yummy to our tummies! We couldn’t keep our hubbies out of the kitchen with this one! If you want a crowd pleaser, this is the sandwich for you!...
A Crockin’ Christmas with our tiny crockers assisting us… can’t get better than that! We love this breakfast casserole recipe for Christmas morning...
Slow Cooked Chicken Spaghetti – A tasty recipe for the slow cooker
- 1 (16 oz) Package Spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) Can Condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) Can Condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (14.5 ounce) Can Diced tomatoes with green chile peppers (Rotel)
- 8 Ounces Processed cheese food
- 4 Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - boiled and cut into bite-size pieces
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Add spaghetti and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and set aside.
Put chicken soup, mushroom soup, tomatoes with green chile peppers and cheese in slow cooker over medium heat.
Stir together and cook until cheese has melted.
Stir cooked chicken and spaghetti into cheese mixture and heat through.
Reduce heat to medium low and cook for about 40 minutes.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.