Slow Cooked Burritos
Slow Cooked Burritos – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 3 Pounds boneless roast
- 1 and 1/2 Cups dry pinto beans
- Cups 2 cans diced Rotel tomatoes
- Cups 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 Teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 Teaspoons garlic salt
- Cups 1 medium chopped onion
Put roast in slow cooker.
Mix together pinto beans, Rotel tomatoes, chili powder, garlic salt, soup and chopped onion.
Pour mixture over roast.
Cook on low for 12-14 hours. Donâ€™t remove lid while cooking.
Remove roast from slow cooker and shred with a fork then return roast to slow cooker.
Serve on tortillas with shredded cheese, sour cream, picante sauce, or whatever topping you prefer.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.