Slow Cooked Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
So simple. Just buy already cooked rotisere chicken!
Seasoned Whole Chicken with Veggies * This is so easy to throw together and cook while you’re prepping other dishes or just relaxing and visiting with...
Game Time Chicken Tacos – A delicious and easy to make recipe.
Slow Cooked Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 4 Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (17.5 fluid ounce) Bottle Frank's buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 1/2 oz Package Dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 6 Hoagie rolls, split lengthwise
- 1 Slaw Cabbage
- 1 Bottle Chunky Bleu Cheese Dressing
Place the chicken breasts into a slow cooker, and pour in 3/4 of the wing sauce and the ranch dressing mix.
Cover, and cook on Low for 6 to 7 hours.
Once the chicken has cooked, add the butter, and shred the meat finely with two forks.
Pile the meat onto the hoagie rolls, and splash with the remaining buffalo wing sauce to serve.
Serve with slaw cabbage combined with blue cheese dressing.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.