Slow Cooked Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
Slow Cooked Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 4 Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (17.5 fluid ounce) Bottle Frank's buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 1/2 oz Package Dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 6 Hoagie rolls, split lengthwise
- 1 Slaw Cabbage
- 1 Bottle Chunky Bleu Cheese Dressing
Place the chicken breasts into a slow cooker, and pour in 3/4 of the wing sauce and the ranch dressing mix.
Cover, and cook on Low for 6 to 7 hours.
Once the chicken has cooked, add the butter, and shred the meat finely with two forks.
Pile the meat onto the hoagie rolls, and splash with the remaining buffalo wing sauce to serve.
Serve with slaw cabbage combined with blue cheese dressing.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.