Slow Cooked Barbeque Chicken
Slow Cooked Barbeque Chicken – A delicious recipe for the whole family
- 24 Ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 Cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 Cup reduced fat Italian dressing
- 2 Tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoons low-sodium chicken broth
Place chicken in slow cooker.
In a separate bowl, combine BBQ sauce, dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce; pour over chicken.
Cover and cook on low for 5 hours.
Transfer chicken to a cutting board and shred with 2 forks.
n a small bowl, mix cornstarch, and chicken broth.
Stir into sauce in slow cooker, cover and cook until sauce is thickened and heated through, 5 to 10 min.
Return chicken to cooker, stir, cover and continue cooking on low for 45 min.
Serve chicken on buns, over rice or with baked potatoes.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.