Game Time Chicken Tacos – A delicious and easy to make recipe.
We brought Stanton’s taste bud’s vision to life with this ensemble! We love cooking things that make our families happy, so when Jenna’s...
This is a great game day dip, serve with tortilla chips.
This is like a Hawaiian Chicken. We were out of BBQ sauce so I just added what we had on hand :)
- 1 Package chicken breasts
- 1 Jar Lawry's Hawaiian Marinade
- 1 Package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 Can chicken broth
- 1 Package rice ( optional )
Place Chicken Breasts in Slow Cooker
Mix remaining ingredients ( except rice ) and pour over chicken
Cook on Low for 6-8 hours
Shred, serve over rice
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.