Chicken Noodle Soup - A tasty recipe for the slow cooker.
Frozen chicken corn taquitos, Cream of mushroom, Diced tomatoes, Green chiles, Sour cream, and Shredded "mexican blend" cheese
Tilapia with Garlic Cream Sauce and Asparagus – easy seafood dish in the slow cooker
This is like a Hawaiian Chicken. We were out of BBQ sauce so I just added what we had on hand :)
- 1 Package chicken breasts
- 1 Jar Lawry's Hawaiian Marinade
- 1 Package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 Can chicken broth
- 1 Package rice ( optional )
Place Chicken Breasts in Slow Cooker
Mix remaining ingredients ( except rice ) and pour over chicken
Cook on Low for 6-8 hours
Shred, serve over rice
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.