By request, here's my Porcupine Meatballs recipe for the slow cooker. Kids love them, but they also make a great sandwich or appetizer.
Homemade Chicken and Mushroom
Slow Cooked Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
This is like a Hawaiian Chicken. We were out of BBQ sauce so I just added what we had on hand :)
- 1 Package chicken breasts
- 1 Jar Lawry's Hawaiian Marinade
- 1 Package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 Can chicken broth
- 1 Package rice ( optional )
Place Chicken Breasts in Slow Cooker
Mix remaining ingredients ( except rice ) and pour over chicken
Cook on Low for 6-8 hours
Shred, serve over rice
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.