Our daughter’s middle name is Lee and my mother’s maiden name was Lee. We all sang while we cooked. There was a recipe basic with ground beef and...
Combined a few different recepies and tips from a few friends.
Slow Cooked Stuffed Bell Peppers – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
This is like a Hawaiian Chicken. We were out of BBQ sauce so I just added what we had on hand :)
- 1 Package chicken breasts
- 1 Jar Lawry's Hawaiian Marinade
- 1 Package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 Can chicken broth
- 1 Package rice ( optional )
Place Chicken Breasts in Slow Cooker
Mix remaining ingredients ( except rice ) and pour over chicken
Cook on Low for 6-8 hours
Shred, serve over rice
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.