Creamy Chicken Enchiladas – Quick and easy creamy chicken enchiladas
Date night in? This dish is both delicious and healthy! Tilapia is a staple meal around here, so luckily it is VERY slow cooker friendly! Here are two...
This is a "family approved" staple for all seasons.
This is like a Hawaiian Chicken. We were out of BBQ sauce so I just added what we had on hand :)
- 1 Package chicken breasts
- 1 Jar Lawry's Hawaiian Marinade
- 1 Package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 Can chicken broth
- 1 Package rice ( optional )
Place Chicken Breasts in Slow Cooker
Mix remaining ingredients ( except rice ) and pour over chicken
Cook on Low for 6-8 hours
Shred, serve over rice
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.