Want the perfect bowl of goodness that isn’t just for “soup season”? This chili recipe is perfect for all year crockin’!
Is summer already coming to an end? Labor Day weekend marks the closing of summer, but to help soften the blow we are crockin’ up some yummy dishes for...
Hobo Hamburgers- great for the whole family, easy for mom and yummy for kids!
Shrimp Jambalaya – Great recipe for shrimp jambalaya
- 12 Ounces Boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 8 Ounces Smoked sausage of your choice
- 8 Ounces Smoked ham, diced
- 1 Onion chopped
- 2 Stalks of celery, chopped
- 4 Cloves of minced garlic
- 14 1/2 oz. whole tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup TomatoÂ paste
- 1 Cup Chicken broth
- 1 Tablespoon Dried parsley
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Dried basil leaves
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried oregano leaves
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Tabasco
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Cayenne pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 Pound Shrimp, shelled and cleaned
- 4 Cups Cooked rice
Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces.
Add all the remaining ingredients except the shrimp and rice to the slow cooker.
Cover; cook on low for 8 to 10 hrs or on High for 3 to 4 hrs.
Add the Shrimp during the last 30 mins of cooking.
Pour the Shrimp Jambalaya over the rice when ready to serve.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.