2 pounds stew meat, 2 medium yellow onions, chunked, 2 heaping Tablespoons garlic, minced, 1 Tablespoon onion powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1...
This is my hubby’s favorite chili! Makes a thick and hearty meal the day you make it, but it’s even tastier the next day.
Apple Butter Ribs – Delicous recipe made with a slow cooker
Shrimp Jambalaya – Great recipe for shrimp jambalaya
- 12 Ounces Boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 8 Ounces Smoked sausage of your choice
- 8 Ounces Smoked ham, diced
- 1 Onion chopped
- 2 Stalks of celery, chopped
- 4 Cloves of minced garlic
- 14 1/2 oz. whole tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup TomatoÂ paste
- 1 Cup Chicken broth
- 1 Tablespoon Dried parsley
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Dried basil leaves
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried oregano leaves
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Tabasco
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Cayenne pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 Pound Shrimp, shelled and cleaned
- 4 Cups Cooked rice
Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces.
Add all the remaining ingredients except the shrimp and rice to the slow cooker.
Cover; cook on low for 8 to 10 hrs or on High for 3 to 4 hrs.
Add the Shrimp during the last 30 mins of cooking.
Pour the Shrimp Jambalaya over the rice when ready to serve.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.