A yummy Texas favorite turned slow cookin’! I (Nicole) remember my mom making this for us often and thought “Why not try it out in the crock?”. We...
Little Smokies in a wonderful Apricot Honey Mustard sauce. So good. The crowd will keep coming back for more with this one
A flavorful soup that you can change up or serve with various sides, salad, bread, over pasta, etc. :)
Shrimp Jambalaya – Great recipe for shrimp jambalaya
- 12 Ounces Boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 8 Ounces Smoked sausage of your choice
- 8 Ounces Smoked ham, diced
- 1 Onion chopped
- 2 Stalks of celery, chopped
- 4 Cloves of minced garlic
- 14 1/2 oz. whole tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup TomatoÂ paste
- 1 Cup Chicken broth
- 1 Tablespoon Dried parsley
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Dried basil leaves
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried oregano leaves
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Tabasco
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Cayenne pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 Pound Shrimp, shelled and cleaned
- 4 Cups Cooked rice
Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces.
Add all the remaining ingredients except the shrimp and rice to the slow cooker.
Cover; cook on low for 8 to 10 hrs or on High for 3 to 4 hrs.
Add the Shrimp during the last 30 mins of cooking.
Pour the Shrimp Jambalaya over the rice when ready to serve.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.