Shredded Pork – Easy recipe for shredded pork
- 2.5 Pounds pork tenderloin
- 6 cloves garlic, cut into sliver
- Dry adobo seasoning (Goya)
- Garlic powder
- 3/4 Cups 99% fat free chicken broth
- 2-3 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (to taste)
- 2 bay leaves
Brown pork on all sides for about 10 minutes; remove from heat and allow to cool.
Using a sharp knife, insert blade into pork, cutting small holes and insert garlic slivers.
Season pork generously with cumin, adobo, and garlic powder all over.
Pour chicken broth in the slow cooker; add bay leaves and chipotle peppers.
Place pork in slow cooker and cover.
Cook on low for 8 hours.
Remove from slow cooker and shred pork.
Combine well with juices from slow cooker.
Remove bay leaves and let it cook another 15-30 minutes.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.