Shredded Beef Tacos
Carolina Pulled Pork – Delicious and easy to make pulled pork
Submitted by Cimarron Ainsworth.
Our daughter’s middle name is Lee and my mother’s maiden name was Lee. We all sang while we cooked. There was a recipe basic with ground beef and...
Shredded Beef Tacos – Fast and easy to make beef tacos
- 1 and 1/2 Pounds any type of boneless beef (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 Cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/4 Cup beer, red wine, broth, or water
- 16 Ounces jar of salsa
- 1 Tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1-2 large freshly sliced jalapenos
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon cumin powder
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Combine all ingredients.
Cover and cook 8-9 hours on high or until beef falls apart.
Serve tacos with sour cream, guacamole, shredded cheese, or shredded lettuce
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.