Shredded Beef Tacos
Slow Cooked Chicken and Dumplings – A tasty recipe for the slow cooker
This is my go to meal for a large crowd--it is always a great hit with tail gaters, family reunions, and church groups.
Combined a few different recepies and tips from a few friends.
Shredded Beef Tacos – Fast and easy to make beef tacos
- 1 and 1/2 Pounds any type of boneless beef (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 Cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/4 Cup beer, red wine, broth, or water
- 16 Ounces jar of salsa
- 1 Tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1-2 large freshly sliced jalapenos
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon cumin powder
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Combine all ingredients.
Cover and cook 8-9 hours on high or until beef falls apart.
Serve tacos with sour cream, guacamole, shredded cheese, or shredded lettuce
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.