Shredded Beef Tacos
A flavorful soup that you can change up or serve with various sides, salad, bread, over pasta, etc. :)
Roast is a great meal for entertaining a hungry crowd, and salsa roast is a nice twist on the traditional roast.
Zesty Slow Cooker Pot Roast Everyone loves a delicious, tender, one-pot roast dinner to fill your tummy! This zesty roast is loaded with all your favorite...
Shredded Beef Tacos – Fast and easy to make beef tacos
- 1 and 1/2 Pounds any type of boneless beef (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 Cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/4 Cup beer, red wine, broth, or water
- 16 Ounces jar of salsa
- 1 Tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1-2 large freshly sliced jalapenos
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon cumin powder
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Combine all ingredients.
Cover and cook 8-9 hours on high or until beef falls apart.
Serve tacos with sour cream, guacamole, shredded cheese, or shredded lettuce
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.