Shredded Beef Tacos
Hungry chick chunky soup is a delicious hearty soup for everyone, filled with vegetables and lean chicken this soup is a healthy choice for those cold days.
So what if it’s raining have barbecue anyway with my wonderful smokey barbecued brisket. Use a second crock pot to make baked potatoes and add salad and...
Easy Pulled Pork Tacos
Shredded Beef Tacos – Fast and easy to make beef tacos
- 1 and 1/2 Pounds any type of boneless beef (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 Cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/4 Cup beer, red wine, broth, or water
- 16 Ounces jar of salsa
- 1 Tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1-2 large freshly sliced jalapenos
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon cumin powder
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Combine all ingredients.
Cover and cook 8-9 hours on high or until beef falls apart.
Serve tacos with sour cream, guacamole, shredded cheese, or shredded lettuce
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.