Sherri’s Great Grape Salad
Potato and Broccoli Soup – A tasty recipe for the whole family!
This has been a favorite of mine since childhood, and is one of my go-to recipes when I am feeding guests! Comfort food at its best! Serve with garlic bread...
Who doesn’t love pasta? If your family has been craving the feel good power of pasta, then look no further! Our families were just in love with the...
Great Grape Salad perfect for hot weather!
- 2 Pounds grapes (Sherri likes to use black or red)
- 16 oz tub sour cream (can be light)
- 8 oz Package cream cheese softened (can be 1/3 less fat)
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup packed brown sugar (Sherri uses dark) For topping
- 1 cup chopped pecans for topping
In a large bowl, mix sour cream, cream cheese, and vanilla.
Fold in grapes.
In a bowl, mix brown sugar and pecans.
Layer as many layers as you like in serving bowl alternating grape mixture and topping mix!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.