Sherri’s Great Grape Salad
Mexican Chocolate Bread Pudding – A delicious dessert recipe for the slow cooker
Italian Cream Cheese Chicken – A delicious and easy recipe for the slow cooker
Pair this with brimming bowlfuls of your favorite crackers and watch it disappear in record time.
Great Grape Salad perfect for hot weather!
- 2 Pounds grapes (Sherri likes to use black or red)
- 16 oz tub sour cream (can be light)
- 8 oz Package cream cheese softened (can be 1/3 less fat)
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup packed brown sugar (Sherri uses dark) For topping
- 1 cup chopped pecans for topping
In a large bowl, mix sour cream, cream cheese, and vanilla.
Fold in grapes.
In a bowl, mix brown sugar and pecans.
Layer as many layers as you like in serving bowl alternating grape mixture and topping mix!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.