Sherri’s Great Grape Salad
They are done when the skin of the jalapenos start to wilt and look wrinkly.
Serve hot or at room temperature. I like them best at room temperature.
Super easy to make and so delicious! All it takes is ramen noodles, shredded cabbage, almonds, white wine vinegar, and sugar.
There's no monkeying around when it comes to this seriously easy and delicious Monkey Bread, ready in just 2 hours it is perfect for a quick and fun breakfast!
Great Grape Salad perfect for hot weather!
- 2 Pounds grapes (Sherri likes to use black or red)
- 16 oz tub sour cream (can be light)
- 8 oz Package cream cheese softened (can be 1/3 less fat)
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup packed brown sugar (Sherri uses dark) For topping
- 1 cup chopped pecans for topping
In a large bowl, mix sour cream, cream cheese, and vanilla.
Fold in grapes.
In a bowl, mix brown sugar and pecans.
Layer as many layers as you like in serving bowl alternating grape mixture and topping mix!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.