Sherri’s Great Grape Salad
White Hot Chocolate – Easy way to make homemade white hot chocolate in the slow cooker
Slow Cooked Beef Stroganoff – A great recipe for the slow cooker
Love at first taste. We were practically drooling as we were creating this recipe, as each ingredient we added seemed to convince us even more of the...
Great Grape Salad perfect for hot weather!
- 2 Pounds grapes (Sherri likes to use black or red)
- 16 oz tub sour cream (can be light)
- 8 oz Package cream cheese softened (can be 1/3 less fat)
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup packed brown sugar (Sherri uses dark) For topping
- 1 cup chopped pecans for topping
In a large bowl, mix sour cream, cream cheese, and vanilla.
Fold in grapes.
In a bowl, mix brown sugar and pecans.
Layer as many layers as you like in serving bowl alternating grape mixture and topping mix!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.