Sherri’s Great Grape Salad
When we found this recipe we knew it would be a hit with our families… coke with a roast?!?! You bet! The roast turns out SO tender and falls apart when...
This is my Granddaughters favorite summer salad. I try to make it for her and her friends. Great on a hot day
Great for doing ahead for holidays!
Great Grape Salad perfect for hot weather!
- 2 Pounds grapes (Sherri likes to use black or red)
- 16 oz tub sour cream (can be light)
- 8 oz Package cream cheese softened (can be 1/3 less fat)
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup packed brown sugar (Sherri uses dark) For topping
- 1 cup chopped pecans for topping
In a large bowl, mix sour cream, cream cheese, and vanilla.
Fold in grapes.
In a bowl, mix brown sugar and pecans.
Layer as many layers as you like in serving bowl alternating grape mixture and topping mix!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.