Seasoned Chicken and Veggies
There is nothing better than fixing a one-pot meal that is delicious and won’t break the bank! Our kiddos devoured this one. It’s always nice when your family eats what you cook. Easy, feeds a lot, and a winner with the FAM….can’t beat that!
7 quart or larger slow cooker or use 2 different slow cookers
- 1 (2 to 3 pound package) bone-in, skin on, PRE-SEASONED chicken thighs and drumsticks
- ½ (5 pound) bag red new potatoes
- 1 (32 ounce) package baby carrots
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 to 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 to 2 cups of your favorite barbeque sauce
Place carrots and potatoes in slow cooker and salt and pepper generously. Add butter.
Place chicken on top of veggies.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
Place chicken on an oven safe platter and baste with barbecue sauce.
Broil chicken on 400 for 30 minutes.
Serve barbecue chicken with veggies. Enjoy!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.