Rockin’ Topin’ Chili
Country Scalloped Potatoes and Ham – easy to cook in slow sooker
Easy Pulled Pork Tacos
In our homes, things get busy fast. So waking up to this nourishing meal is super
convenient—we just dish it out and then go on our merry way!
Our little goblins love hot dogs and Frito pies. This is a very mild chili. We made for our kiddos to gobble up on Halloween evening. If you would like to add a little kick, feel free to adjust the spices. It is the perfect dish to serve on top of either at your Halloween party or anytime gathering!
- 2 Pounds extra lean hamburger meat, browned, drained, and rinsed
- 1/2 Cup onion, minced
- 2 (8-ounce) Cans tomato sauce
- 1 Cup V8 juice, original
- 1 (10 oz) Can Rotel or diced tomatoes with green chills
- 1/2 Cup ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon paprika
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1.5 Tablespoons garlic powder
Mix all ingredients in the slow cooker and cover.
cook on LOW for 7-8 hours or HIGH for 4-6 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.