Roasted Leg of Lamb
Chicken and Dumplings #2 – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
BBQ Ribs – Delicious and simple to make ribs
We want to give a special shout out to our friend Tiffany who submitted this tasty, clean recipe. It may be healthy, but don’t let that fool you. This...
This leg of lamb, served along with sweet carrots and red potatoes, is a true feast for any gathering.
- 3 - 4 Pounds Leg of Lamb, Boneless
- 1/4 Cup Olive oil
- 2 Teaspoons Sea salt
- 1 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Rosemary
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Parsley
- 1 Teaspoon Dried mint
- 2 Tablespoons Grated lemon zest
- 6 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 3/4 Cup Dry red or white wine
- Side vegetables of choice (We use red potatoes, carrots, and onion)
Tie the lamb with twine so it cooks evenly. (The butcher can also do this step for you)
In a small bowl, combine olive oil, salt, black pepper, minced garlic, grated lemon zest and dried herbs.
Brush or rub the seasoning over all surfaces of the leg of lamb.
Place your vegetables in the slow cooker and cover with wine.
Place the lamb on top of the veggies
Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.