Roast and Gravy
Are you needing to cook a delicious meal for the family, but have limited time and you need to watch the budget? Well this recipe is just for you! Although it...
When we found this recipe we knew it would be a hit with our families… coke with a roast?!?! You bet! The roast turns out SO tender and falls apart when...
Submitted by Anjanet Keeler
Roast and Gravy – Nothing spells comfort food like a traditional slow cooked roast and gravy
- 1 (10 3/4-oz ) Can Cream of mushroom with roasted garlic soup
- 1 (101/2-oz) Can Condensed beef broth
- 1 (1 oz) Package Dry onion-mushroom soup mix
- 1 (3 1/2-to 4lb) Rump roast, trimmed
- 2 Tablespoons All purpose flour
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable oil
Stir the first three ingredients together in a 5-6 qt slow cooker
Sprinkle roast evenly with flour, salt, and pepper.
Brown roast on all sides in hot oil over med-high heat (This part can be done night before)
Put roast in slow cooker, cover and cook on low for 8 hrs
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.