Roast and Gravy
If you have a slow-cooker, then you have a roast! This tasty roast is a combination of Jenna’s and Nicole’s family favs. Nothing beats a meal in one, and...
Wonderful Slow Cooked Roast – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
Beef Roast – easy and delicious recipe for beef roast
Roast and Gravy – Nothing spells comfort food like a traditional slow cooked roast and gravy
- 1 (10 3/4-oz ) Can Cream of mushroom with roasted garlic soup
- 1 (101/2-oz) Can Condensed beef broth
- 1 (1 oz) Package Dry onion-mushroom soup mix
- 1 (3 1/2-to 4lb) Rump roast, trimmed
- 2 Tablespoons All purpose flour
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable oil
Stir the first three ingredients together in a 5-6 qt slow cooker
Sprinkle roast evenly with flour, salt, and pepper.
Brown roast on all sides in hot oil over med-high heat (This part can be done night before)
Put roast in slow cooker, cover and cook on low for 8 hrs
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.