Reynolds® Chicken Fajitas
This easy peasy chicken taco meat recipe is a great option for entertaining the masses.
I love Pork with Apples it reminds me of the fall. This is an easy receipe but taste like you worked on it all day.
Serve over mashed potatoes for an instant family favorite.
This scrumptious Chicken Fajita slow cooker recipe from the Reynolds® Kitchen is the perfect recipe when you're cookin' for a crowd or party.
Number of Servings: 8
Nutrition Information: (Per Serving)
Grams fat: 4
Calories from fat: 47
Milligrams cholesterol: 66
Milligrams sodium: 481
Grams carbohydrates: 25
Grams fiber: 3
Grams protein: 30
- 1 Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner
- 2 Pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 3/4 Cup chunky salsa
- 2 Packages (1.4 ounces each) fajita seasoning mix
- 1/4 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 16 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- Shredded cheese, chopped tomatoes, guacamole, sour cream (optional)
Open slow cooker liner and place it inside a 5- to 6 1/2 quart slow cooker. Fit liner snugly against the bottom and sides of bowl; pull top of liner over rim of bowl.
Place chicken in slow cooker liner and add onions and bell peppers on top of chicken.
Mix salsa, fajita seasoning mix and cayenne pepper in a medium bowl. Pour over chicken. Place lid on slow cooker.
Cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours until chicken is done.
Carefully remove lid to allow steam to escape. Gently stir chicken and sauce with a plastic or wooden slotted spoon. Spoon 1/2 cup of chicken mixture into center of each tortilla; add desired toppings and fold tortilla over filling. Do not lift or transport liner with food inside. Cool slow cooker completely; remove liner and toss.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.