Ramen Noodle Salad
Super easy to make and so delicious! All it takes is ramen noodles, shredded cabbage, almonds, white wine vinegar, and sugar.
- 1 Package shredded cabbage (will be labeled for coleslaw)
- 1 Package Oriental Ramen Noodles
- 1 - 1 1/2 Cups slivered almonds
- 4 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Olive Oil (whichever you prefer)
Break up noodles with a spoon before opening the package, then open package, remove seasoning packet, & set aside.
Pour broken noodles into a pan along with almonds and place in the oven to be toasted.
While the noodles & almonds are toasting you want to mix your dressing. In a small bowl, combine the seasoning packet from the Ramen Noodles, 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar, 4 tablespoons sugar, & 1/4 cup of live oil.
In a large bowl, combine the shredded cabbage, noodles & almonds, and drizzle dressing over right before serving.
Toss to coat. Add more olive oil if desired. Makes a good 10 servings and needs to be eaten right away or will get soggy from the dressing.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.