Blue Cheese Flank Steak – tasty for the whole family
Want the perfect bowl of goodness that isn’t just for “soup season”? This chili recipe is perfect for all year crockin’!
This is my go to meal for a large crowd--it is always a great hit with tail gaters, family reunions, and church groups.
Pozole – easy recipe for this delicious soup!
- 1 Whole Medium chile negra, dehydrated
- 2 Can Chicken Broth
- 3/4 Pounds Pork Tenderloin
- 3/4 Pounds Chicken Breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 Cups Onion, chopped
- 1 Whole Medium Bay Leaf
- 3/4 Tablespoons Mexican Oregano
- 3/4 Tablespoons Ground Cumin
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Crushed Garlic
- 1 Can Green Chiles
- 1 Can Beef Broth
- 1 Can White Hominy
- 2 Can Yellow Hominy
Puree dehydrated chile with about half of chicken broth.
Scrape into 5-quart slow cooker and add remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.