Wake up to the Smells of Breakfast in the slow cooker? Who knew?!?! We loved the idea and just had to try out one of the recipes posted on our Facebook page!...
This low fat Mexican fiesta chicken is a great alternative to fast food! Not only is this Mexican fiesta chicken healthy, it is quick and easy to make!
bbq chicken sandwiches made easy in the slow cooker
Pozole – easy recipe for this delicious soup!
- 1 Whole Medium chile negra, dehydrated
- 2 Can Chicken Broth
- 3/4 Pounds Pork Tenderloin
- 3/4 Pounds Chicken Breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 Cups Onion, chopped
- 1 Whole Medium Bay Leaf
- 3/4 Tablespoons Mexican Oregano
- 3/4 Tablespoons Ground Cumin
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Crushed Garlic
- 1 Can Green Chiles
- 1 Can Beef Broth
- 1 Can White Hominy
- 2 Can Yellow Hominy
Puree dehydrated chile with about half of chicken broth.
Scrape into 5-quart slow cooker and add remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.