Ok Ladies and Gentlemen, here’s my recipe… Please know that I don’t measure very much, but these are the ingredients and the approximate...
I LOVE Chicken Tortilla Soup. It is my favorite soup ever and I just had to come up with my own recipe for it! I loved the idea of not cooking the chicken...
Pozole – easy recipe for this delicious soup!
- 1 Whole Medium chile negra, dehydrated
- 2 Can Chicken Broth
- 3/4 Pounds Pork Tenderloin
- 3/4 Pounds Chicken Breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 Cups Onion, chopped
- 1 Whole Medium Bay Leaf
- 3/4 Tablespoons Mexican Oregano
- 3/4 Tablespoons Ground Cumin
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Crushed Garlic
- 1 Can Green Chiles
- 1 Can Beef Broth
- 1 Can White Hominy
- 2 Can Yellow Hominy
Puree dehydrated chile with about half of chicken broth.
Scrape into 5-quart slow cooker and add remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.