Shredded Beef Tacos – A delicious and easy recipe for the slow cooker
Easy to make delicious taco soup in slow cooker
This scrumptious Chicken Fajita slow cooker recipe from the Reynolds® Kitchen is the perfect recipe when you’re cookin’ for a crowd or party....
Pozole – easy recipe for this delicious soup!
- 1 Whole Medium chile negra, dehydrated
- 2 Can Chicken Broth
- 3/4 Pounds Pork Tenderloin
- 3/4 Pounds Chicken Breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 Cups Onion, chopped
- 1 Whole Medium Bay Leaf
- 3/4 Tablespoons Mexican Oregano
- 3/4 Tablespoons Ground Cumin
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Crushed Garlic
- 1 Can Green Chiles
- 1 Can Beef Broth
- 1 Can White Hominy
- 2 Can Yellow Hominy
Puree dehydrated chile with about half of chicken broth.
Scrape into 5-quart slow cooker and add remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.